14 Responses to “There’s nothing worse than a bath! Right?”

1. liz ramsey

My two hide or jump on Daddy’s lap at the mention of the word Bath.
    Only Greenies get them to forgive me after the deed.

2. Sue

My boys always loved the “after bath” time. First they loved being dried off with a towel, it would rev them up like wind-up toys. Then they would run around and play for a while. Then they would get treats for having to go through being bathed. Then came the nap (with smiles, of course).

3. Rapha's mom

Beautiful pups! My dog doesn’t like baths but he sure is good shaker when they’re over!

4. Leslie

well, it’s a warm sunny day, their coats are shiny and clean and fluffy, the bath thing is clearly long forgotten- what’s not to smile about???

5. Maida Farrar

What sweeties! My Shelties have always put up with me for a bath, but afterward they run around and are telling me they definitely feel great! I know they love feeling clean.

6. Piya

SO CUTE! I think my pup hates me during the bath process, but after she’s been dried and brushed, she prances around like she’s a queen. There is a lot of “Look at me, I am so pretty” show going on :).

7. karen

looks like they are singing a duet, possibly trying out for American Idol – I would vote for them!!! too cute:-)

8. Jaynie

I can tell they’re fresh from a bath by their fluffiness. (is there anything sweeter than burying your nose in fresh Sheltie-coat and getting all that fresh puppy fragrance?) But the smiles? They must be awfully forgiving, or someone is showing them a cookie! My Sheltie would hold a major pouty grudge every time I gave him a bath.

9. JGS

WHAT GREAT SMILES ! WHAT EXPRESSIVE FACES ! FACES SHOWING UNCONDITIONAL LOVE ! BEAUTIFUL ! ( BUT I’M NOT SURE ABOUT THE BATH THING !!! )