10 Responses to “Darn it…the puparatzi is still here!”

1. nanaturner51

Soft brown orbs, those sheltie eyes, a knowing beyond any we can conceive. Wise, ageless, unconditional love incarnate.

2. Jaynie

Just be lucky your Sheltie sits still enough to take pictures. Mine simply HATED cameras flashing, and would put up with one photo (if you caught him by surprise), but got the twirlies and barkies after just one. He eventually got so bad that if you even picked up the camera, he’d go ballistic.

3. Kathy

What a beautiful look ~ my sheltie hates when I pull out the camera but they are such beautiful dogs how can you not take pictures!

• Otter

True Kathy, I don’t think Chelsea could take a bad picture, and that sure wasn’t due to my photography skills, LOL.

4. Tina

What a face! You just have to love the Sheltie “stink eye”. It is priceless.

5. JGS

OMG – MY SHELTIE GIVES ME THIS VERY SAME LOOK…………..MUST BE A COMMON TRAIT IN THIS BREED. LEXIE IS A VERY HANDSOME SHELTIE WITH A BEAUTIFUL COAT AND I AM QUITE SURE VERY LOVABLE (AREN’T ALL SHELTIES?) BUT THIS LOOK WILL PUT ANY HUMAN IN HIS OR HER PLACE. THIS IS A SHELTIE’S VERSION OF GRETA GARBO’S “I WANT TO BE ALONE” !

6. Otter

“Really?…. I mean, REALLY?” This is the same look I used to get from Chelsea whenever I tried to get her to sit. She knew exactly what I wanted but wouldn’t do it. She was such a perfect dog and perfectly well behaved, there was no reason for me to press the point just to make her sit, so she never did sit on command. :-)