This is team “Bayshore Barkers” at the Tampa Bay Humane Society’s Bark in the Bark in the Park.  All of these are owned by myself and coworkers. We got our company “Bayshore Solutions” to sponsor the event!

Is a Sheltie an employment prerequisite Meryl?  If so where do I apply?  ;)

10 Responses to “Every office should have one!”

1. Jaynie

I used to work at a place where I could bring my Sheltie to work with me. It was absolute Heaven! He would sit quietly on the papers in my inbox, and when he decided he’d been ignored long enough, he’d very carefully pick his way across my desk and sit between my keyboard and monitor. Since he was very tiny – 12 pounds, he wasn’t really in the way. He so enjoyed people stopping by my cubicle whether they just came to say hi or had some software project to discuss. I tried taking my Border Collie to work – which was a disaster, since he was a major social butterfly and would go off on his own to find someone to pet him or feed him treats.

2. nanaturner

OMG! Mine love to gossip! They’d fit right in at the office. They tattle on each other and tattle to daddy when the big shepard down the street wants to touch noses.

3. Dawn

You might persuade me back to work with a crew like that. How do you get any work done. I’d be chatting about the pups all day.

4. JGS

I AM IN SHELTIE HEAVEN !WHERE DO I APPLY FOR YOUR COMPANY ? THE SMALL ONE, MAX, LOOKS JUST LIKE MY SHELTIE GRACIE-SCARLETT ! GREAT GROUP OF GOOD-LOOKING SHELTIES !

5. Meryl

We have all suggested sheltie ownership be a prerequisite for employment consideration at our company :)

From left to right this is Petey, Shea, Max, Mr. Chan, Linus, & Lulu!

6. Amy

Awesome pack of shelties!!! Very cool you got your employer to sponsor the event. :-)

7. Lum

Just returned from St. Pete with our Sheltie, Shadow. It was hard to find a Sheltie here in Colorado, but we finally succeeded! What a lovely assortment of fine canines you have in your group! They must have tons of fun together!