17 Responses to “As a matter of fact, I DO know EXACTLY how cute I am!”

1. Aus sheltie mum

There’s an old soul in the heart of Ginny even though she is so young. She is just beautiful. Inspiringly beautiful. Thankful so much for sharing xo

2. jgs

GINNY, YOU ARE PERFECTION ! THAT FACE, EXPRESSION, TILTED HEAD, CROSSED PAWS, THE POSTURE, YOUR COAT, ETC. YOU COULD BE MY THERAPY EVERY MINUTE OF THE DAY – ONE LOOK AT YOU AND ALL MY TROUBLES MELT AWAY. AND I THOUGHT I HAD THE ONLY PERFECT SHELTIE IN MY GRACIE-SCARLETT. WELL NOW I KNOW THERE IS ANOTHER PERFECT SHELTIE OUT THERE AND IT IS YOU, GINNY…… MELISSA, YOU INDEED HAVE A TREASURE !!

3. Toffee's Mom

Awwwwww
    Look at adorable Ginny! Love the flyaway ears and dainty paws!

4. Lum (Shadow's mom)

If I were a patient where Ginny was working I’d feel better already! What a dear she is.

5. Lauri

Looks just like my Maizie and she lnow2s (just ask her) that she is gorgeous and MUST be pampered

6. Diane

I think certain dogs know intuitively that they are beautiful. I know my dogs does. But, Ginny is also, spectacular.

I want to get my Beau trained to be a therapy dog, but, dont know how to begin

• Lum (Shadow's mom)

The paw-cross melts my heart! And I’ve learned it’s not restricted to the girls — my Shadow does it too.

7. Sharon

I know if I saw Ginny coming down the hall at the hospital I work at, it would make my day. Thanks for taking on therapy work – I hope Ginny will love it!

8. AgilityLuver

You are so cute Ginny!!!!! I love your tipped ears. You’ll make many people happy.

people on SF…have you had any problems on the forums? I can’t open them!

9. Ruth Shoenthal

As a therapy dog, Ginny won’t have to do anything other than sit there and everyone needing her will be instantly calmed . She looks so serene and beautiful. Lucky you Melissa

10. P. Snyder

That’s the expression I call the “Her Royal Highness” look. Notice those daintily crossed front paws?