Lizzie says,  “won’t anyone play ball with me, please? “

Why do they always look like you have yet to once throw it to them,  no matter how many time you already have!?

Such guilt Karen!

11 Responses to “Thow it again! …and again!”

1. Liisa

Yes, if by “politely” you mean “push it into the back of my knee when I’m walking” my Dengar is super polite! Can’t get mad though he’s too cute! We play indoor fetch all the time!

• Ruth Shoenthal

My guys, Shai & Motek and I live in a small 450 sf apartment in NYC and WE play fetch in the apartment nearly everyday. Motek really knows how to play me: with ball in mouth, squeeking away, he comes over to me with, what I call, “goo-goo-eyes” and there no resisting him. We Sheltie parents love being push-overs for our fur-balls.

2. Robby

I am glad to see I am not the only one who has been wheedled into playing soccer inside the house with my Sheltie! LOL

They ask soooo politely!

3. Shannon Humphreys

My two ladies Ceilidh and Penny are superb at comunicaing their wishes, whether using their beautiful eyes with the “look” or with nudges, or types of barks. Shelties are so expressive. How can anyone resist their charms!

4. JGS

LIZZIE, I WOULD PLAY BALL WITH YOU ANYTIME ! WHAT A FACE !!!!!!! YOU HAVE ME HOOK, LINE AND SINKER !!!

5. JGS

LIZZIE, I WOULD PLAY BALL WITH YOU ANYTIME ! WHAT A FACE !!!!!! YOU HAVE ME HOOK, LINE AND SINKER !!!

6. Cheryl

Lizzie is darling. And….then there’s the times that you are throwing the ball or the frisbee and not even knowing it. I think they hypnotize us.

7. Cliff

Me, me, I want to play fetch!
    Karen, Lizzie is a real cutie, thanks for sharing

Cliff