Ben was very excited to visit us.  He told everyone who would listen he went to a house with SIX SHELTIES!
Ben has such a huge smile Sheila! What an awesome picture!

Thanks for helping him become a future Sheltie dad!  :)

20 Responses to “Six Pack Smile!”

1. Kate Colbert

We’ve only got three shelties and I can’t get them to line up nicely for a photo. Bravo for the good training going on in this house!!

2. karen

Could that be “Timmy”? Instead of one big Lassie, he has six little “Lassie” types around him. I think Timmy would be jealous of Ben!!

3. Tricia

I’m impressed with the six Shelties all lying still at once! :)

What a lucky mom ~ a precious, adorable little boy; and six precious, adorable Shelties!

4. Danny's mommy

This is what dreams are made of – cute kid, happy and beautiful shelties. I would be talking about the shelties for a long time too.

5. Sharon

Heaven in a picture – I know as a kid I would have had a smile as wide as Ben’s in that situation… heck, I’d be smiling like that if it was me at ANY age! Adorable little boy, precious Shelties

Thanks for sharing!

6. JGS

HAPPINESS IS THIS PICTURE OF A BOY AND 6 SHELTIES ! WISH IT WAS ME WITH THOSE SHELTIES. BEN, YOU ARE IN SHELTIE HEAVEN ON EARTH, SON ! WHAT A FABULOUS PICTURE. YOUR SMILE LIGHTS UP THAT ROOM ! AND THOSE SHELTIES ARE PERFECTION, SO WELL BEHAVED AND ALL SO BEAUTIFUL AND POISED. THAT IS A PICTURE FOR FRAMING !

7. kathleen

OH WHAT A LUCK CHILD….CAN I COME OVER TOO…I WANT TO SIT WITH THE SHELTIES TOO!!!!

8. Chris

That is one blissful litle boy — and look at those well-behaved Shelties!!

9. Ruth Shoenthal

Ben’s smile could melt an iceberg, let alone a human’s heart. But who wouldn’t be smiling like that with 6 shelties around him. What a lucky pack of 7

10. Ann Decoste

I would be excited too sitting next to all those nice looking shelties ! way too cute!

11. Lum (Shadow's mom)

This must be “multiple Sheltie” week on the Nation! This is absolutely fabulous — everyone in the photo looks gorgeous — Ben too! What a lucky kid he is, too!

12. Holly

Super Sheltie Shot! Glad to know I’m not the only Sheltie nut with 5! Thanks for the smile :)

13. Elizabeth

Great pic — You can’t have too much of a good thing!!! Also, i love the way Lizzie is kind of sprawled out on one side!

14. Julie

Now that is a feat. 6 shelties in a row and all posing perfectly. Wow!! Who’s happier, the shelties or little Ben there? :-)