17 Responses to “Friday’s Featured Fuzzy: See, I can do agility!”

1. Lum (Shadow's mom)

Love that classic Sheltie prance at the beginning and the look of absolute accomplishment at the end. I’ll watch this one again!

2. Alanna

Oh my goodness what a cutie!! Reminds me of my puppy – not afraid of anything and super cute :3 You two will have a lot of fun in the future with agility!!

3. Jo

that is so CUTE! That pup is so proud of his work, I love his expression at the end.

4. Robin Hall

OMG Too Cute ,Definately a future star, once she figures out what end to go into ;)

5. JGS

TOTALLY ADORABLE AND ATHLETIC ! LOVE THE WAY HE/SHE PRANCES AROUND WITH THOSE LITTLE PAW PAWS IN THE FRONT WHILE PUSHING THE ROLL ! AND THAT LOOK AT THE END THAT SAYS, ” I DID IT !” IS PRICELESS ! THIS MADE MY DAY ! THANKS.

6. Angie

ADORABLE!!!!! I like how at the end of the tunnel he/she turns around as if to say: “Look what I did” LOL

7. Buddy Boy

Very Grrrrr Baby!

I love Lisa’s idea of a new sport “Agility Herding.” We already have a super cute super star right there. Maybe it could be the Sheltie version of X Games. We could call it S Games.

Thanks for the video. I smiled so hard my cheeks hurt!

8. gloria

You can certainly see how proud he is of himself for making such a large structure move! No fear!!

9. karen

Adorable!!, a future agility star for sure! – but please let he/she know that judges frown on moving agility equipment to ones own liking while they are on the course, but it sure is cute, and just another “smart sheltie” skill :-)