17 Responses to “Oh, those naughty Shelties!”

1. JGS

IT WASN’T EITHER ONE OF YOU DECLAN AND FINN………………….IT WAS MY LITTLE GIRL, GRACIE – SCARLETT ! AND THOSE EYES, THEY DO BELONG TO A PAPER SHREDDER, LIKE MY BABY ! IT MUST BE AN INSTINCT IN ALL SHELTIES TO DESTROY PAPER. I’VE HAD TWO SHELTIES AND EACH WAS A PAPER SHREDDER ! BUT DO I GET MAD ????? ……….. WITH THOSE EYES, PLEASE !!! I END UP GIVING HER A PAT ON THE HEAD AND A KISS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD !!! THEY ARE SO MANIPULATIVE…………………….BUT I CANNOT RESIST THOSE EYES AND THAT SORROWFUL LOOK, I SIMPLY TURN TO MUSH !! GOTTA LOVE ‘EM !

2. Danny's mommy

Oh no there’s that sheltie look that will melt your heart no matter what they’ve done. Too funny when two are possibly involved.

3. Angie Lynch

I have one too!!!!!! She did the very same thing yesterday! And it’s ALWAYS when I’m in a rush to leave for work!!!!

4. Tami

My two do something wrong then give me “The Look” I just crack up laughing! I absolutely cannot get mad at them! I just melt like a party mint! lol

5. Becky

Mine usually do that when they feel they’ve been neglected. And, like Tiff, I forgive them almost immediately.

6. Leslie

We were lucky- it was only a “one roll” day. There’s nothing like a “seven roll” snowstorm to welcome you home!

7. Judy

I laughed out loud when i saw these pictures. My two boys do the same thing. When I was at the store, buying waste baskets with swinging lids, the woman in front of me was buying the same thing. We compared notes and found we were buying them for the same reason. Of course my boys are Shelties and therefore much cuter paper-shredders :)

8. Dawn

We have one of those TP shredders at our house, too…and we know exactly who it is…..Pyper!! So cute!

9. Tif (aka littlesureshot07)

Ya know…every time one of my sheltie furbabies does something wrong they give me THAT face…and every single time…I melt like butter and stoop down to kiss that nose! Then I clean up the mess! LOL! I find that it is totally impossible to be mad at a sheltie!