13 Responses to “Rub my belleh pleeze?”

1. Shannon

My Penny begs for a belly rub after lying on her back on the carpet and giving her self a back rub! Then she gives me the look as if to say come on Mom it’s your turn! How can anyone resist the sweet faces of Shelties. Charlie is probably a nudger and a cuddler, and he deserves it! What a sweetheart!

2. Karol

Now there’s a happy sheltie!
    His face says it all……….”I’m lovin it”

3. Susan L

What a sweetie to ask so nicely. Cait comes up to me while I am lying in bed, barely awake and hooks her paw around my wrist and pulls my hand and arm under her belly in demand rather than a request. I’m usually too groggy to think of training her by refusing and she gets her belly rub.

4. jgs

what a sweetheart ! and that belly is just ripe for a rubdown ! a totally content sheltie ! I could wrap my arms around Charlie and give him one long hug – yummy !

5. Tina

What a precious face!! That sweet expression is just one of the things we love about Shelties.

6. Bobbie

If you looked up the word Bliss in the dictionary, that sheltie’s face is what you’d see :)

• gloria

Very true statement… my sister’s sheltie rolls over for belly rubs and looks just Charlie!

7. Diane

My beau will roll over on his back side for a belly rub in the middle of the street

8. Ruth Shoenthal

I’ve seen that expression before and there is no way to resist. What a sweetie. I’ll bet he’s a cuddler, too.

9. gloria

Too darn cute for words… and yes, would never deny him a belly rub! That is one sweetest face. He is a lucky sheltie. You must be so bonded to him, as he is to you! You can certainly see that on his face.