Happy birthday to you…

Happy birthday to you…

Happy birthday sweet Denver, happy birthday to you!

Luke, Denver, Callie & Meg can’t wait to dive in!

Fabulous goodies for all Debbie!

14 Responses to “Sing it with me now…”

1. Nancy

Absolutely adorable babies!! Perfect gentlemen and ladies – too cute!

2. stephanie vinson

How adorable, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENVER, and you are sweet. How did you ever get them to sit like that. My two shelties would be all over the food.

3. Danny's mommy

My Danny Boy sends birthday greetings! Too cute for words. Put a smile on my face that will last all day. They just don’t get any cuter than this. That is why shelties rule and have the best moms and dads.

4. Danielle Monson

Enlighten me, please. I see forks in place beside the treats. But I can’t imagine the pups utilizing those forks. How do the little darlings actually eat their treats?

5. Shelly

OMG how adorable….. Ya just gotta love those Shelties… They are all so beautiful and well behaved ………… Love both of mine to death….

6. Terri

OH MY Gosh! That is simply adorable!! I want some of that cake action myself! lol The pic with all the “guests” needs to be put onto a canvas and hung in the house…the dining room perhaps? haha.. LOVE it! LOVE it!

Beautiful puppers all the way around..

7. Nancy

Happy Birthday Denver! How very polite and patient you all are waiting for those wonderful treats!!

8. Sherry

Happy Birthday Denver!!
    Looks like Denver, Luke, Callie and Meg are having a great party!
    Have fun sweeties!

9. Ruth Shoenthal

Wow! What a beautiful pack of Shelties. One is lovelier than the next. All so well-groomed (you must be exhausted from brushing them) and perfectly behaved! How did you do that? If I leave the table to get something from the kitchen, I have to keep saying “Don’t even think of it! or they” be all over the food. Over the years I’ve had 2 dark shaded sables, 1 sable and 2 blue merles. I must admit that Blue Merles are my favorite and Denver seems to have 1 blue eye and 1 brown. He’s so special. Lucky you Debbie and best wishes for the whole “family.”

10. Lum (Shadow's mom)

Oh, just look at how polite they all are, waiting so patiently! Denver is gorgeous; such beautiful coloration and markings. And blue seems to be his color … Lucky you, Debbie.

11. JGS

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY TOO PRECIOUS FOR WORDS ! HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY DENVER, YOU HANDSOME SHELTIE AND MANY, MANY MORE. BOY, YOU HAVE THE BEST EXPRESSIVE EYES TOO. ALL OF YOU ARE SIMPLY ADORABLE ! WHAT A WONDERFUL PICTURE OF THE BIRTHDAY BOY AND HIS GUESTS……NOW, BLOW OUT THE CANDLES AND DIG IN !!!!!!