15 Responses to “So where’s the cake?!”

1. kathleen

Biggst hugs and many many kisses to this dog…I lost mine a year ago and cry every day I kid you not I locve looking at Sheltie nation. It was as if I lost a child…I pray that this beautiful animal enjoys good health, and many mnay more years. God Loves this animal!!! Best wishes for a wonderful birthday. I hope you get this message days after the fact I found it.

What a sweet, sweet face. Happy Birthday Aggie, with lots more to follow. Just know that the hat only lasts as long as the photo session. Also know that you are like fine wine, you’re not getting older, you’re just getting better. Many hugs and kisses.

3. Maida Farrar

Dear Aggie, you are just precious. You may not like the hat but your eyes are the focus of the picture. You look SOOO sweet. Happy birthday and many, many more from my 16+ year-old Angie Love and 2+ year old Christopher.

4. JGS

” WHAT DO YA MEAN, NO CAKE ??!! I’M NOT WEARING THIS RIDICULOUS HAT FOR NOTHING !!! ” NO, AGGIE, YOU ARE GOING TO GET A BIG BIRTHDAY CAKE AND AS MANY TREATS AS YOU WANT FOR BEING THE MOST BEAUTIFUL 11 YR OLD SHELTIE AROUND !! ME AND MY 5 YR OLD SHELTIE, GRACIE-SCARLETT, GIVE YOU BIG HUGS, KISSES AND WISHES FOR A HAPPY 11TH BIRTHDAY AND MANY, MANY MORE – YOU ARE TOO PRECIOUS ! YOUR FAMILY IS LUCKY TO HAVE YOU !

5. joanna

Ah, yes. The familiar, “I’m miserable in this hat.” look I’m so familiar with!

6. Bobbie

Sooooo sweeet! She doesn’t look a day over 11 months. I love how senior dogs start looking more and more like a puppy again. I have a 12 and a half year old sheltie boy and he’s the sweetest ever.

7. Danny's mommy

Oh sweet Aggie you’ve got the look that nobody could refuse. What a beautiful girl. My Danny Boy says happy birthday. He’s 9.

8. Buddy Boy

What a beautiful birthday girl she is.

With that sweet look I’ll bet she can get anything she wants. We wish her many more Happy Birthdays!