16 Responses to “And a happy Monday to you, too!”

So cute! Our Sheltie Kelly goes bananas when we turn the hose on.She loves chasing the hose and getting drenched. Then she comes for the towel to get wiped down..Nothing better than a sheltie !

2. Piya

AWESOME. Our Pebbles also loves to GET the water. After we’re done watering our plants, we have to dry the sheltie, cause she is completely soaked!

3. Izal's Mom

I am not a big lover of children, but this video is great! I love how the sheltie in the background decides it is out of there and disappears.

4. joanna

Oh, I noticed the other Sheltie staying as far away from the water as possible, yet still able to watch the action. “I don’t want to be wet, but I have to know what’s going on!”

5. joanna

Lucy, too, loves running water. What a beautiful dog–and an adorable little boy!

6. Nancy (Bailey, Chloe & Dreamer's Mom)

Adorable! Your video certainly brought a smile to my face. What a handsome little guy and 2 beautiful shelties can do to boost one’s spirits. Thanks for sharing!

7. Lum (Shadow's mom)

Wonderful video! What a handsome Sheltie and adorable boy. Fun all around. Our Shadow prefers water from a hose even when it’s being used to fill his watering station! Thanks for the giggle this Monday morning.

8. jgs

A BOY AND HIS DOG – NOTHING BETTER ! THE LITTLE BOY IS TOO CUTE WITH THAT INFECTIOUS LAUGH AND HIS SHELTIE BUDDY IS BEAUTIFUL. BOTH ARE HAVING A BALL. THE BACKGROUND SHELTIE IS BEAUTIFUL TOO ! A FUTURE SHELTIE LOVER IS BORN !

9. Linda K Hamilton

A few times a day, my “Tobie” sheltie wants to play in the water. He is below my desk as I watched this video and began pacing in concern there is a child somewhere near. I think I’ll take him out to play in the sprinkler to get his mind off of it. Cute video!

10. Sheila

And another Future Sheltie Fancier has been initiated by the Breed.
    Some day the little boy will look back at that shot and remember why…
    I have a shot of our son about that same age laughing at the antics of our Sheltie. He went on to show them in 4-H & JR Handler.

11. Judy

We play that game at our house too…we call it “bite the water”. The little boy is adorable and both Shelties are beautiful. Great way to cool off in this heat.