Toby’s cheek is the perfect remedy after a stressful week.Have a great weekend everybody!

19 Responses to “Cuddle-partner”

1. Chris

They are great for hugging! I love when I hold my girls and they bury their heads in the crook of my neck

2. Rachael

AWWW! :3 can’t wait to have a sheltie of my own they are SO CUTE! we have a cavalier king charles spaniel at the moment so i know the amazing effects that a doggy cuddle can have :) Toby is such a cute sheltie!

3. Holly

There’s nothing like snuggling with a Sheltie. What a sweet face & sweet moment. Thanks for our smile of the day!

4. aus sheltie mum

looks so much like my little Tyson and I do exactly the same thing when I come home everyday. thanks for the smiles!

5. Judy

We all need our minimum daily allowance of “Shelties snuggles”, but they
    do seem to know when we need a little extra. Toby looks so sweet & loving. I agree with Ruth, thanks for all the smlles you send our way. Grab a few extra hugs today.

6. JGS

A DEFNITE AWWWWW MOMENT ! I CANNOT THINK OF A BETTER STRESS RELIEVER THAN HUGS FROM YOUR SHELTIE – I LOOK FORWARD EVERY DAY TO GETTING MINE WHEN I GET HOME FROM WORK AND MY SHELTIE IS WAITING FOR ME. PURE BLISS !!! GREAT PICTURE – SORRY FOR INTRUDING ON YOUR QUALITY TIME WITH MOM, TOBY – YOU ARE A BEAUT !!!

7. Sharon

Soooo sweet. I know when I get home after a stressful day at the hospital, seeing my girls’ faces and burying my face in their fur makes it all go away. Toby is a love!

8. Becky

When I get down close to Lady’s ears, she sniffs my hears and makes soft sounds. I think it means she thinks I’m a dog too. Nothing like it!

9. Diane

my baby and i lay on the floor I lay my head on his belly and rub his head. We both love it

10. Lisa

I don’t know who’s taking Toby’s picture, but his facial expression looks like they are invading his private time with Mom. ;-)

Thank you for my perfect aw-w-w-w moment for the day. What a little beauty.

12. Dawn

Shelties are the best stress releaver ever! If it could be bottled we could make a mint! Have a relaxing week end Kelly….lots of sheltie hugs and kisses!

• Ruth Shoenthal

And hugs thru the Ethernet to you Kelly for all the wonderful, enjoyable, smile filled work you do for all of us Sheltie lovers.