Cosmo and my 2-year-old son Mihai are inseparable.

The puppy loves to chase Mihai, and Mihai loves to be chased, so it’s a perfect match!

(Seriously folks, how on earth could I choose just one of these photos?)

Jessica, I don’t know who is cuter!  ;)

20 Responses to “Friday’s Featured Fuzzy: You’re my puppy!”

1. Greer

What an adorable series of photos!!! Thanks for sharing these perfect moments of pure joy!

2. Janice

Ohhh….both so adorable! I especially liked the 2nd shot — where it looks like all four of the pup’s feet are off the ground! I remember that when our Holly was a puppy and she’d be playing and come running into the kitchen and I swear all feet were off the ground :)

3. Lum (Shadow's mom)

What a perfect match these two are. Long may they romp together.

4. Jessica

Thanks everyone for your comments. Cosmo and Mihai are kind of like brothers. Cosmo is the “annoying younger brother” but at the same time, they’re best buds. They annoy me sometimes because they’re always running around the house playing and making noise. Mihai won’t even let me train Cosmo in peace because he wants to help train (or should I say he wants to help give Cosmo treats). I have a 4-year-old sheltie girl as well, named Poli, and she and Mihai are also best buds. :-)

5. Donna, Riley's mom

there is nothing like a boy and his sheltie!!!! My 20 year old son just told me when he has his own house he is getting a sheltie…We have had 2 in 20 years time!

6. Maida Farrar

Just have to say, PERFECT! Wonderful pictures! I know you will always treasure them. These are just so sweet, I can’t find the words, just sitting here with a big smile on MY face. REALLY, REALLY SWEET, both of them. Enjoy these wonderful years, Jessica.

7. jrhandlersheltie

They are both so cute! they will be best friends. What a joy to have a tot and a pup at the same time! :)

8. Leslie

Boy + Puppy = Heaven. Keep taking pictures, keep us updated on their BFF status. Nothing like a child laughing with a playful puppy. You are so lucky!

9. JGS

SIMPLY WONDERFUL PICTURES OF A HANDSOME, PLAYFUL, HAPPY BOY AND HIS JUST AS HAPPY, BEAUTIFUL BEST FRIEND EVER ! UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, THERE IS NOTHING TO EQUAL THAT. MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY YEARS OF CHASING EACH OTHER AND LOVING EACH OTHER ! A MEMORY ETCHED IN TIME FOREVER ! THE PHOTOS ARE AND WILL ALWAYS BE PRICELESS ! THE 2ND PICTURE PUTS A LUMP IN MY THROAT – UNADULTERATED BLISS IS ETCHED ON BOTH THEIR FACES !! SUBLIME.

10. Marge

Nothing cuter than a little boy with a Sheltie pup! I hope they enjoy many years together.

11. Ruth Shoenthal

Thank you so much for these wonderful photos of a beautiful boy and his adorable BFF. The sheer joy of them playing together is overwhelming

12. Buddy Boy

Tear of joy are running down my face. I need to turn off this computer and go play chase my Buddy. I wish them loooooooooooong years of play.

Thanks for sharing the pictures and posting them all. High Paw!

13. Dawn

This is absolutely the cutest pair ever!!!! Thanks Kelly for posting all the pictures. ADORABLE!!!