Buddy seemed to enjoyed Acadia National Park in Maine as much as we did.  We met so many nice people that always want to pet and play with him.  All ages are attracted to those sweet friendly faces.  He was a very gentle Sheltie ambassador!
 No matter how amazing the view a Sheltie always makes it even more beautiful!
Looks like he had a blast Debbie! :))

18 Responses to “Happy Trails!”

1. tommy faulk

this is a wonderful picture and shelties always make them more beautiful. from Louisiana and have been as far as Camden, twice. will have to make it to Bar Harbor next time with our Prince.

2. JGS

WHAT A GLORIOUS SMILE, BUDDY ! YOUR FACE EXUDES HAPPINESS ! THE PICTURE OF MAINE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT YOUR PRESENCE IN THAT PICTURE MAKES IT EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL ! I SEE WHY EVERYONE THAT SAW YOU IN MAINE HAD TO PET YOU, YOU ARE A MAGNIFICENT SHELTIE AMBASSADOR !! AND I HOPE YOU GOT TO SAMPLE SOME MAINE LOBSTER AS A TREAT WHICH YOU SO RICHLY DESERVED !

3. Danny's mommy

Buddy is one happy sheltie. What nice white teeth too. My Danny is very shy and doesn’t let people pet him.

4. Buddy Boy

This was Buddy’s first trip to Maine and to Acadia. My husband and I have been there before.

Buddy did get a (stuffed animal) toy Lobster.

On the first night in Bar Harbor we took him on a walk on the Shore Path. There was a Bag Piper playing in the park and he could not get there fast enough to check it out. The music must be in a Sheltie’s DNA!
    Thanks for all the Buddy love,
    Debbie.

5. Helen

That’s one of my favourite places. I had hoped to make it back there this summer, but things didn’t work out. Buddy sure looks like he enjoyed it there.

6. Rapha's Mom

Beautiful and charming! My dog is very shy of new folks and won’t let strangers pet him. He saves his lovin’ for the family.

• Jessica

ours is the same way with pets.

he only lets the family and sometimes small kids pet him. (if they are slow and gentle) -Im okay with him saving his lovin’ for me :)

7. Lysette

Wow! That’s the dream vacation I’ve been planning for 2 years now! Was this your first time at Acadia?

8. Jessica

What a great smile! Our sheltie doesn’t really like to be petted, which is a bit sad. he lets a few pats come in for some people, but thats it.

but my Fynn smiles like that for sure! its nice to know they are happy

9. Ruth Shoenthal

Buddy has one of the biggest Sheltie Smiles I’ve ever seen. What a pleasure it is to see the happiness on his face. I bet it was cooler in Maine than it is down here in fried and frazzled NYC.

10. Tif (aka littlesureshot07)

WOW! Look at that smile! Shelties have the best smiles!!