Jenna has a great nickname Holly!  LOL

15 Responses to “Jenna-FUR”

1. Karen

pretty girl!! I also like to comb my shelties outside. The birds like their fur to line their nests. I have seen birds come down several times to take the fur and fly off with it in their mouths. Makes me glad their soft fur is being used for a good purpose!!

2. JGS

JENNA, WHAT A FURBALL YOU ARE, OR I SHOULD SAY WERE !!! SHELTIES’ UNDERCOATS ARE SO THICK – I KNOW MINE HAS TO BE DONE BY THE GROOMER TO GET IT DONE THOROUGHLY. AND AFTERWARD, SHE FEELS LIGHTER AND LOOKS LIGHTER. MAKES THE REST OF HER COAT LOOK SO MUCH PRETTIER !……… AND JENNA, YOU HAVE ONE TRULY SWEET FACE !

3. Kate Colbert

When our shelties (we have three) come home from the groomer, they look a pound or two lighter. Getting that undercoat combed out makes a huge difference. Sheltie owners are the best thing that ever happened to Dyson. :-)

4. Lum (Shadow's mom)

It’s always a shocker to brush our Shadow, and funny how he doesn’t look much different after getting rid of all that extraneous fur. Pretty Jenna. Will you spin it into yarn? I would happily wear a Sheltie sweater!

5. Oona35

Oh, my! I haven’t even gotten to Nevis’ grooming! I know what I have to look fwd to!

Jenna is beautiful.

6. Ruth Shoenthal

Did all that fluff come out of Jenna? Can’t be. And I thought my guys were big sheaders. She sure looks beautiful now.

7. ml

What a beautiful dog–nice marking and looks so sweet!!!
    Know she has to feel lighter after that! lol
    MarylouL

8. Judy

Jenna-Fur :) is beautiful and fluffy. I always say that when I’m done brushing my boys I could knit another Sheltie.

9. Linda

Yep, been there. Multiply that times 2 and I feel like I am creating another dog. Love the little fur balls.

10. Tif (aka littlesureshot07)

Yep! A whole other sheltie was hiding in there! I’ve seen tumble furs that big in my house! LOL!