12 Responses to “So, you want to be a Janitor?”

Love this! Too cute! Reminds me of our Shepherd Bleu…He learned how to play golf with a minnie golf club as a puppy! I still miss him so much..He was an awesome and faithful friend…Just as Kelly has turned out to be.

2. Caren Gittleman

We Love Miss Ginger! We subscribe to her videos on YouTube and she is just adorable, she is allllllllllll grown up now!

3. JGS

I FELT LIKE I WAS WATCHING MY SHELTIES WHEN HEY WERE WEE PUPS – THEY DID THE SAME THING ESPECIALLY THE FREESTYLE RUNNING LIKE A CRAZY LOON !! THAT ALWAYS TICKLED ME SO MUCH. THIS IS A WONDERFUL VIDEO OF ONE PRECIOUS PUPPY – TOO BAD THEY CAN’T STAY THAT WAY ALWAYS ! THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES !!!

4. joanna

Oh! The running at the end–Lucy STILL runs like that–we call it her ‘crazy run.’

5. Linda K Hamilton

Looks familiar from here too! I have a 4 month old doing all the same things. This was sweet, thank you for posting!

6. Aus sheltie mum

So funny!! Our little pup used to do the same thing as a baby, so bouncy! Enjoy the puppy stage they are always gorgeous but that bouncy ball of puppy fuzz only lasts a while:)

7. Lum (Shadow's mom)

Boy, does THAT ever look familiar! At ten months our Shadow still dances, growls, bites and barks at the broom and vacuum cleaner. Do all Shelties have these custodial aspirations? Ginger’s a cutester — thanks for the Friday giggle!

• Jaynie

One word – yes. I spent 17 years not being able to vacuum unless I had a barking dog under my arm.

8. Holly

I love her little noices, and her zoomies at the end of the video! So sweet :)