Autumn and her friends partied for her 10th birthday.

Cake, bobbing for biscuits, sprinkler fun, find the treat game and more!

Looks like everyone had a blast, Lisa!  :)

24 Responses to “Make a wish!”

1. Danny's mommy

I love the name Autumn for this gorgeous girl. What a party! Her friends seem to be having a fun time with all the games and treats. Happy Birthday Autumn.

2. Bill

Beautiful dogs. How in the world did you get 9 Shelties to lay in a row for a picture? We have three and it’s near impossible to get them all in one photo…..

• Kate Colbert

This was my question exactly. I was initially impressed that they knew shelties to begin with, but I mostly want to know how they convinced them to lie in a row. I have three shelties and have NO photos of them all lined up, much as I try.

3. Joanne

Now this is how to celebrate a birthday! Autumn is so beautiful, as are her friends. What a great way to spend any day – completely surrounded by sheltie love! :)

4. Jo

Too cute! The birthday girl is adorable with her crown, and it looks like all the dogs had a ball!

5. Thom and Dodie

Happy Birthday! Such a beautiful group of Shelties. This is why we love the Nation. Ours are 10 and 11 – isn’t it neat how Shelties never lose their good looks?!

6. Judy

What a great day that must have been. Autumn is beautiful and so are her friends. Nothing better than a back yard full of Shelties.

7. Nancy (Bailey, Chloe & Dreamer's Mom)

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!! Nice Party! Enjoyed the pictures of all your friends! Thanks for sharing your special day!

8. JGS

HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY AUTUMN !! AND MANY, MANY MORE !! LOOKS LIKE A WONDERFUL TIME AND ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL SHELTIES THERE TO CELEBRATE. AND THE QUEEN BEAUTY IS AUTUMN – GORGEOUS FACE !! AND NICE CROWN TOO ! GREAT PICS TOO !

9. Bobbie

What a congenial group–so well mannered! I love the expression on Autumn’s face as she’s taking the first lick of the cake! Happy birthday, Autumn. I hope you have many more!

10. Donna

Must say Autumn sure knows how to throw a party. GREAT FUN!!
    What bakery made the great cake and cup cakes?

11. Lisa

Autumn had a fun day! All of the people and dogs there volunteer for NJ Sheltie Rescue and they are a great group!

12. Lum (Shadow's mom)

What a pretty face she has. And such attractive friends!
    Happy belated birthday, Autumn!