Recently it was Sheltie day at Token Creek Dog Park, Madison WI!

Fur heaven for sure Doug!

17 Responses to “Sheltie Day!”

1. Kate Colbert

Did anyone go deaf from all the barking? We have three shelties and it’s so loud when they all get going at the same time. I can’t imagine a whole park full of them! But wow — so beautiful and smart and loving. This is MY idea ofa day at the park.

2. Suzanne

How do we get in on this? We live in the area and would love to meet other Shelties and their people.

3. JGS

SHELTIE HEAVEN FOR SURE ! NEED TO HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN MY HOME TOWN. ALL THOSE BUNDLES OF SHELTIE FUR – WHO COULD ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE ! AND I TOO NOTICED THE LITLLE GIRL HOLDING THAT PRECIOUS NEW BABY – BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!

4. Doug

Thanks all for the great words… it was heaven! Not all of them are mine but I can dream! Two of my three are in the first picture, under the picnic table.

Of course all are beautiful but, did you happen to notice the second picture? Look at that little bundle of joy being held by the little girl in the blue shirt. What a fun day must have been had by all.

6. Cindy

There’s nothing better than a picture full of Shelties :-) All very adorable also.

7. Michele P.

How cool!!! Furtastic is right!!! Look at all those beauties! What a wonderful life they all have!

8. Susan

Wow! What a fun time everyone had. I would also like to schedule a play date in my area. So far, no luck. ;-(

9. Sitka's MOM

A group of any kind of dogs is always cute, but a group of Shelite……FURTASTIC!

10. Leigh

How wonderful! What a fun day that would be. I’d love to get something similar happening in my town. I know I’m not the only sheltie person here!