10 Responses to “Just keep swimming, just keep swimming…”

1. Ginny

I am glad my two girls swim together… They are very cute. Sister love-loves the water and is “in” before we are… Little Miss is not as crazy though. To our amazement, she will stick her whole face “in” to retrieve a tennis ball!! Our wonderful, former Sheltie, Lady Girl would hide from us when we went to camp. She hated the water. These two girls are too much fun. The end of October (water-BURRRR!) Sister went “in” and chased a duck. Hehehehe…too funny!

AWWWW! very cute..Gosh..Kelly won,t go up past her belly..If she thinks I am going to take her in with me, she turns and bolts for the house!

3. JGS

CUTEPICTURE. MY SHELTIE IS ALAS A TOTAL LAND LUBBER ! DON’T EVEN THINK OF GOING IN WATER. A BATH IS IT – NOTHING MORE. THESE GIRLS APPEAR TO BE HAVING A BLAST !! SHELTIE ESTHER WILLIAMSES !

4. Rapha's Mom

I like to take my dog to the water and he will wade in it. When he drinks it and I worry about giardia bacteria, so I don’t usually take him in the water. If he loved it, I would probably take the risk.

5. Tom

My (now deceased) Sheltieboy totally hated water. A shallow puddle on the patio was considered to be a major problem. Before proceeding, he would carefully study the puddle, and then try to tiptoe around the edges of it. If the puddle was larger, he would insist that I go first, and show him the best way through it.

6. Bobbie

Oh how I wish my shelties liked to swim–they don’t even like getting their feet wet!

7. Becky Turner

We took our Lady to Lake Louise when she was a baby. She acted like it was a ‘homecoming’. Jumped in the water and didn’t want to come back (freezing, icy water and all). Loved to go fishing and walk out in the water. Who would have guessed a Sheltie was a water dog.