15 Responses to “Cue the jingle bells!”

1. JGS

THIS IS SIMPLY A BEAUTIFUL SHOT OF A GORGEOUS SHELTIE WITH THAT TYPICAL LOOK ONLY RESERVED FOR SANTA – “DON’T FORGET MY COOKIES FOR CHRISTMAS, SANTA !!! ” GREAT COVER FOR A CHRISTMAS CARD !!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS SHELBY AND TO HER LUCKY HUMAN FAMILY !!

Here I is Santa! I,ve been such a good girl!

So cute and such a nice photo! For sure Santa is going to be especially nice to her!
    And yes..A real A-W-W-W-W moment!
    Have a wonderful Xmas

3. Sharon

So cute! May Shelby’s stocking be filled with all good things for being such a good girl! Santa, don’t be late! LOL

4. Valerie

Beautiful sheltie girl from the tip of her nose to the freckles on her arms — Shelby is sure to have all her Christmas dreams will come true!

5. Judy

Shelby is such a pretty girl. I’m sure Santa will bring her extra treats for being extra cute.

6. Bobbie

OMG, that is the sweetest photo every! It reminds me of an old Persian (I think?) proverb that says, “If dogs prayers were answered, bones would rain from the sky.”

7. leslie

Is he here yet?Is he here yet?Is he here yet?Is he here yet?Is he here yet? Is he here yet?Is he here yet?Is he here yet?Is he here yet?Is he here yet?

8. Danny's mommy

Tell Shelby not to worry. Santa is coming and she is getting everything on her list plus extra for sporting her Christmas hat. Very beautiful fur baby.

9. gloria

What a sweet picture… I am sure Shelby has been a good sheltie. I believe they are the angels in our lives…
    They make our Christmas special! Happy Holidays!

Shelby, thank you for my AW-W-W-W-W moment of the day. I can’t see your whole face, but I imagine it to be saying, Please Santa, lots of cookies!