Toby is all ready for his New Year’s Eve party.

Guess who I’ll be kissing at midnight?  ;)

22 Responses to “So Where’s the Party?”

1. JGS

TOBY, YOU HANDSOME ROGUE YOU ! YOU LOOK STUNNING IN YOUR BEAUTIFUL COAT AND DAPPER BOW TIE ! ENJOY THE FESTIVITIES ! AND LOVE THAT EXPRESSIVE SMILE OF HAPPINESS TOO !!

2. Pat Monday

thank you for SN, every sheltie person I meet, I immediately tell them about your website, and of course my sticker on my car tells it all.

Last night fire works had Matilda sleeping on me until 2 a.m. She was afraid.

Gong Hey Fat Choy!

Happy New Year to all.
    Pat and Matilda.

Happy New Year All! Thank you Sheltie Nation for being there for all of us “crazy sheltie people” all year long . . . my day without SN is like a day without sunshine, nobody should have one. Most people seem to start their day with you, but I end my day with you, it puts beautiful thoughts and more beautiful fur babies in my head to dream on. Thanks again.

4. leslie

Happy New Year to Toby and Kelli! Big kisses and thank you for brightening our days, and Finn and Declan send out a warm woof to everyone who enjoys Sheltie Nation as much as we do!

5. Sharon

Boy, if that isn’t the definition of “natty”! Toby is quite the handsome gentleman, and I just love his smile. Happy New Year to him and you! Kisses all around! :-)

6. jAN hUNTER

Toby is so handsome with his bow tie, gorgeous face and thick fur! Kiss him once for me.
    P.S. Our sheltie, Tory looks alot like him to me.

7. Ann

What a nice looking Sheltie , good job grooming and the bow finishes it off. PLEASE SAVE A KISS FOR ME .

8. Jan Chapman

Got a laugh from this one. A beautiful, friendly looking dog, and such a luxurious coat!

9. gloria

Who wouldn’t want to kiss that beautiful Toby face! What a handsome boy he is in his bow tie! Please give him a hug and kiss from all his Sheltie Nation virtual buddies…

A BIG THANK YOU for the existence of Sheltie Nation from everyone who’s day is brightened by it! Kelly, looking forward to another New Year with You and your sheltie clan!

10. Valerie

Love that bow tie! …..and a kiss from such a handsome sheltie would be a great way to welcome in any new year!….