15 Responses to “Wait, is this trick or treat?”

1. Constance Scott

They are not related, one is a rescue we took in 3 years ago, and the larger, hairier male was a gift. we love and spoil them both. Thanks for all the lovely comments.

2. Carol

Those gorgeously cute little Shelties are my sisters. One is a girl, Samee and the other is boy, Wills Page, called “Will” for short. I have trouble telling them apart too, but I’m pretty sure Samee is on the left. Wish I had beautiful dogs like this. Love ya Sis!

3. joanna

Too cute! But if my little 3-year-old niece saw them looking unhappy, she’d say, “They don’t like it! Take it off!” (She said this to me when I put Lucy’s witch hat on and Lucy had ‘sad ears’.)

4. JGS

WILL & SAMEE ARE ADORABLE – BOY, WOULD I LIKE TO FIND THOSE 2 UNDER MY TREE !!! THEY LOOK LIKE TWINS ! FOR BEING DRESSED LIKE THAT, YOU TWO DESERVE LOTS OF TREATS & HOPE YOU GOT THEM !!!!

5. leslie

Love the bells on their toes! Beautiful, angelic faces and gorgeous fluffy coats. Santa loves Shelties best!!!

Too cute! The treats that were waiting underneath the tree were well worth dressing up for though! Hope you had a great Xmas!

Cute from the tips of their hats to the bottom of their booties!

I bet they shook both off right after the picture, too, lol.

8. gloria

Will and Samee are just adorable in their Christmas digs! What a cute pair… I know they had a great Christmas…. thanks for sharing!

How absolutely adorable are these two? So much fun at your house and I bet Santa left lots of treats for these babies because they were so good this year, right?