13 Responses to “When What To My Wondering Eyes Should Appear …”

1. JGS

OMG ! LOOK AT THAT FACE !!!!!! TUCKER IS STUNNING !! WONDERING EYES FOR SURE !!! LOVELY CHRISTMAS PICTURE !!

2. Dawn

Tucker looks like he’s all dressed up and ready for a yummy Christmas Eve dinner……..Merry Christmas to all!!!!

Tucker is so pretty.A sheltie,s smile and unforgetable smile and unconditional love is something you carry with you forever!
    Merry Xmas to all!

4. Bobbie

What a perfect photo! Of course, any photo of a sheltie is perfect, but this one more than others :)

5. Becky

I love that inquisitive “Sheltie look” and Tucker is one beautiful Sheltie! They almost look like they know more than we do.. (maybe they do!) I could not imagine life without my sweet Sheltie “Cooper”.
    At Chrismas and all through the year he brings us laughter, love and lots of kisses.
    Life is so much better with Sheltie hair ;-)!
    Becky

6. Buddy Boy

WoW, what a handsome Christmas gift he is. Really cute picture and a very nice way to start the morning. Thanks!

Our best Buddy was born on Christmas. This year he will be two.

There is a line from the movie “Elf.” “Buddy saved Christmas.” It is so true! Shelties fill my heart with the true spirit of the holiday.

And just like all the other amazing Shelties I have seen here “Smiling is his favorite.”

Merry Christmas to all the 2 and 4 legged and a Healthy New Year.

7. gloria

What a great way to start my Christmas Eve … a beautiful Christmas sheltie! Thanks for sharing Linda and Tucker! Merry Christmas!