15 Responses to “An Offer You Can’t Refuse”

1. karen

Yep, that’s the stop what you’re doing and play with me look, after all whats more important? :-)

2. Deb

Thanks, for all the great comments. Piper(he) is just a sweetheart. Yes he has a huge basket of toys, and will bring each one, until you play with him. He especially likes the tug ropes, as he’ll tug full bore for at least ten minutes, or until my arm is tired. He’s a great little companion, and a total sweetie pie.

3. Aus sheltie mum

This is exactly what my Wilson does. Drops ducky, a ball, another ball, bigger ducky…and so it goes until you stop what you are doing and play!
    Piper is gorgeous!!

4. Gracie's mom

Oh, what a little heart breaker! Makes you want to call in sick and stay home all day and play!

5. leslie

Piper is absolutely adorable, and I would love to play duckie with her, if she’ll play frisbee with my boys.

6. Sharon

Toot sweet! Awww, Piper is workin’ it. This invitation simply cannot be refused. I’d love to give that sweetie a hug, and then play & play!

7. jgs

A NEW VERSION OF THE “GODFATHER” ! WHO COULD REFUSE AN INVITATION LIKE THAT?? THAT FACE IS IRRESISTABLE AND MELTS YOUR HEART. PIPER WILL OWN ANYBODY WITH THAT LOOK !! PRECIOUS !

Piper is so cute , and pretty. Kelly has more toys that I think any of my kids ever had..and..the Sqeaker toys are her favorites!!!

9. R Hall

So how many toys do you end up with at your feet if you refuse LOL. I know at my house the pile will just continue to grow till you finally select the apropriate one.

10. Ruth Shoenthal

I’ll play with you but first I have to hug you and give you lots of kisses. One of my guys would love to play with you, too. He’ll bring his ball and you can play rollerball

11. Bobbie

Can’t resist that beautiful face! Come on over to our house Piper. My guys will play with you and your duckie!