18 Responses to “Oh Put A Sock In It”

1. Susan

Busted!! Zoey is our sock thief. She used to rip them to bits. Now she only wants to pick them up and run like the wind…lol. Teaching her the “leave it” command comes in handy here.

2. Aus sheltie mum

Wow, complete lookalike of my little Wilson, only female! Such a cute look xo

Who ever said that dogs can,t talk..Their eyes say it all better than any words! ahha…. Priceless!
    Love that look and I get it quite often from Kelly

4. Becky

Her expression (eyes) are unbelievable. So human (better than human) She seems to say, “How dare you tempt me with this mere sock?”

5. Robby

Yeah, I’m anal about picking up socks, or anything that has fibers or elastic that could get stuck in their intestines. I’ve known dogs who had to have operations to remove such material. Strings, fibers, shoelaces, elastic…all potentially dangerous.

Ella’s expression is pure, unrepentant Sheltie.

6. Valerie

Ella is beautiful and those eyes tell it all!!!

Please, please, please take all the socks away from your shelties.

Eating a sock (dropped between the bedroom on the way to the laundry room) that did NOT pass through her was what took my beloved sheltie, Lilly, away from me forever.

Pick up every sock and turn around one more time just to double-check, -in memory of my sweet Lilly.

7. Dawn

That is the cutest look! I could never take that sock away from her.

My Pyper loves socks too. She plays tug with them with her sisters. There is usually one or two of my socks out on our patio. Socks are cheap! I buy a 6 pack from Target for 5.99.

8. Sharon

LOL, great pic. Asta and Ally’s favorite toy is a pair of old socks tied together. Luckily that keeps them away from our socks! Ella is too cute.

9. John B.

Ella also says; Just you try and get it away from me, and you will see how fast I can grab it up and run. How precious can it get!!!

10. jgs

ELLA’S EXPRESSION IS PRICELESS….” SOCK ?……. WHAT SOCK ? ” MY BABY LIKES SOCKS TOO AND GIVES ME THAT SAME LOOK, LIKE, “WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ??? SOCKS ??? WHAT?? ” LOVE IT !

11. Ruth Shoenthal

Great photo and that look! Seen that look more than a few times. One of my guys ate one of my tennis socks He and I were very lucky — it came out the other end. Very dangerous. I pick my socks up immediately now.

12. pam

love that expression! one of mine has a thing for socks, he keeps stealing mine ( & chewing the toes!)

13. Lum (Shadow's mom)

Oh, that face!
    Have we not all seen that expression?
    Ella is a beauty. I’d let her keep the darn sock!