Paperwork getting you down? Need to get rid of those pesky files in an identify-safe way?
Get the “Jenny Super Shredder, Model 2011”, guaranteed to turn YOUR paperwork into confetti in no time at all.

(** disclaimer ** The Jenny model does NOT differentiate between junk and current/important financial statements.)

ROFL, Linda!

36 Responses to “The Sheltie Super Shredder”

1. Linda

ROFL folks ~ love reading your comments ~ great to know there are so many similar models out there in the sheltie shredding world.

2. BarbV

They only come in Tri-colour….I have one too! They are amazing, however, operator control is required.

3. Becky

Was training mine to go get a new toilet tissue roll. After the first success, she decided it was beneath her, so she tore the roll into shreds. I gave up and decided I’d have to go get it myself:>

4. joanna

I have one, too! It is model name Lucy. It is very good at shredding in to millions and millions of pieces of paper!

5. JGS

THAT IS SO FUNNY !!! I HAVE YET TO LEARN WHY SHELTIES LOVE PAPER AND TEARING IT UP SO MUCH . MINE DOES THE SAME THING – AND PAPER TOWELS, OH LORD !! JENNY, I NEED YOU AT WORK TO TEAR UP ALL THIS JUNK I HAVE PILED AROUND MY DESK !! KEEP ON SHREDDING !

6. Robby

My Tangie’s first shredding job was a library book. =:O

I showed the librarian her photo on my phone when I was paying for the destroyed book. She said dog damage is actually pretty common! I’m very careful with books and papers now.

7. Sharon

LOL!! The Jenny model seems to do quantities well. Our Asta is nicknamed “Shred-Ex”, for good reason. Leave it on the floor, and if it’s paper, it’s soon confetti!

Too funny that lots of Shelties seem to perform this household function!

8. Lynn

Haha – the look on Jenny’s face… I have an Abby book shredder who magically turns into an Abby garland shredder during the holidays! :) Thanks for such a wonderful picture (and sorry to hear about your financial papers!)

9. Nancy (Bailey, Chloe & Dreamer's Mom)

Too funny – Jenny looks like she needs a nap after all that hard work! I also have a Dreamer paper shredder (you can’t believe the amount of paper on one roll of toilet tissue – goes from one end of the house to the other).

haha So cute, and she is so proud of herself! I too have a Kelly paper shredder ! Last was our telephone book!

11. shelly

I have a Laci tissue shredder and a Brandi a paper shredder must be a Shellie thing. I I

12. Michelle

I could not stop laughing! I have a sheltie too but he is a sweet cuddler adapting to his forever home after being rescued from a hoarder.

13. jrhandlersheltie

You can also purchase a Nellie123, gurenteed to shred wood products to a pulp in just hours!

LOL, gotta love our shelties!

14. Lum (Shadow's mom)

We could use a Jenny Shredder around here; just came across a box of ancient tax returns and Shadow only shreds Kleenex. What a helper (I hope …)!

15. Kerri

Oh I can empathise a little too well! I can’t tell if she’s laughing or yawning though! I’m sure all that work was tiring :P

16. Debbie Gilbert

I use the “Daisy” brand of shredder. I give her my empty cardboard boxes, and she helpfully rips them into small pieces so they fit easily into the trash can.

17. Becky

I have a “Sheltie Shredder” too! Cooper LOVES to shred anything I drop on the floor that’s made of paper.. Yep, Jenny sure looks proud and you can bet she had a blast while doing it ;-)!

• Ana Maria

My “Sheltie Shredder” model is Shasha and she shred even $ 100 in 20´s yesterday.

18. Paige Thomas

As if the task is not enough, that smile on her face is absolutely priceless. . .sell it to MasterCard:)

19. Nancy Morgan

Yes, as a former teacher of 43 years I often heard the excuse, “My dog ate my homework!” Now I see that it is true. My Sheltie ate an important MVA paper just yesterday. And I was saying, “My dog ate my homework!”

20. Valerie

……and look at her smiling about this great accomplishment!

Thanks for sharing, — I can’t stop laughing. (sorry)

21. gloria

Gotta LOVE IT!!!! Yes, got two with this special tallent!
    Just love the smile on Jenny’s face. She seems so pleases with her efforts!

22. Pat Monday

Look at it this way, maybe she was doing you a favor. Why do they love paper so much?