20 Responses to “Three Shelties Are Cuter Than One!”

1. Michele P.

Fabulous picture & gorgeous trio of Shelties!!! This photo should be on a Sheltie calendar. Love your little beauties. So sorry for your loss of Patches & Sienna. We know they are now playing on the streets of gold waiting for you.

2. Becky

Eye candy, Babyies! Oh my goodness! Can’t get enough of those babies. Spied 2 at the dog park today. Standing close to mom and dad, looking for a cue!

3. jgs

3 GORGEOUS, LIVELY, PLAYFUL SHELTIES – LOVE THE NAMES ! THIS IS DEFINITELY A PICTURE FOR FRAMING…………..AND TO CHRIS: SO SADDENED TO LEARN THAT YOU LOST PATCHES & SIENNA IN 2011 – I KNOW HOW YOU FELT AND STILL FEEL HAVING LOST MY WONDERFUL SCARLETT IN 2006 AFTER 11 1/2 YRS. HAVE MY GRACIE-SCARLETT THOUGH AND SHE IS MY BABY NOW. AND YOU HAVE MOCHA. YOUR MEMORIES OF THEM AS THIS PICTURE SHOWS, WILL SUSTAIN YOU & YOUR FAMILY FOREVER. AND WHO COULD ASK FOR TWO BETTER ANGELS FOR YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND MOCHA !!! THANKS FOR SHARING.

4. Tricia

Gorgeous & cute! And the lighting and quality of the photo does make it a “calendar shot”. :)

5. Tif

FLIPPY FLOPPER!!!! My sheltie furbabie “Peanut” (girl) LIVES for that! It’s her favorite toy! I hope they never go out of business!!!!

6. Chris

It warms my heart to read everyone’s comments. So sad to say that we lost Patches and Sienna in 2011 but we were lucky to have them in our lives. They are my angels now.

• Ruth Shoenthal

2 of my shelties (sisters) died within 8 months of each other. Losing one was hard enough, but 2 in the same year. Unbearable. My heart goes out to you Chris.

7. Marylou

WOW!! Beautiful picture!! Sienna has a gorgeous face & what a smile
    and that beautiful coat the way the wind is blowing into it–SUPER PICTURE
    OF SUCH HAPPY BEAUTIFUL DOGS!!!!
    Our Brandy who passed away had a face & coat same as Sienna.
    Love all Shelties!!!! This is such a beautiful picture.
    Marylou

8. gloria

Great action shot! Mocha, Patches & Sienna are enjoying the day of fun on the beach…wish we were all as lucky! My three boys would enjoy playing with them! Thanks for sharing!