Naiche & Naruto both brothers,watching me while I zip my suitcase for Holiday travel.

Broke my heart!!

It’s breaking ours too, DK!

21 Responses to “We Need to Talk”

1. DK ( naiche @ Naruto Mom)

Peace all,
    Just two weeks later my Mom passes away..
    Tho I’m constantly traveling this time my furboys
    stuck really close b4 I left… Did they know???
    Yes with all my heart I know they did..
    Now they kiss my tears away & play clown to
    help me laugh again.. I thank the Universe
    for Sheltie Angels here & over the Rainbow..
    Bless you Mom!

2. DK ( naiche & Naruto mom)

Ohhh thanx everyone for your love!! I’m still
    Away.. So imagine my heart upon my daily dose
    Of my fab website,Sheltienation!!! thanx soo much for
    posting them!!
    But my hubby sent me a vid of them playing &
    Getting ready for their FOO FOO (food)
    So I can now live again.. Somewhat.
    Oh if only I could deep sea dive into their furhearts
    Again!!!! Soon come..
    Naiche & Naruto’s mom

• Dyane

They knew then that you would be away longer than you anticipated….
      My heart looks like their faces. Be well my sister I will call you soon.

3. Beth

The look, the look! I have to make sure Murphy is out of the house when I”m packing otherwise it just tears you apart and they KNOW exactly what that look does to their humans….:)

4. jgs

THE SADNESS IS PALPABLE ! SHELTIES ALWAYS SEEM TO KNOW WHEN THEIR HUMAN PARENT IS ABOUT TO LEAVE HOME WITHOUT THEM-THEY WILL NOTICE YOUR SHOES BEING PLACED ON YOUR FEET, THE BRIEFCASE IN YOUR HAND, THE MOVEMENT TOWARD THE DOOR, YOUR KNOWING “GOOD BYE”, ETC……..SHELTIES KNOW WHAT IS COMING. THIS PICTURE IS PERFECTION IN SHOWING THAT SENTIMENT/EMOTION – IT CAN BREAK YOUR HEART. BUT WHEN YOU RETURN, OH MY, WHAT A GREETING !!!!! NAICHE & NARUTO ARE VERY HANDSOME LADS – GORGEOUS , MOST EXPRESSIVE FACES !!

5. Aus sheltie mum

Oh bless! Breaking my heart too…just want to scoop them up for lots of cuddles

6. Chris

I know that “How COULD you?!” look so well. It sure is hard to take. They are beautiful pups!

7. Magdalena

I not only got that look before my husband and I left for a business trip, but our little Sheltie decided he was going to take a preemptive action and lay in my open suitcase in a bid to make me stay. On one hand it was super adorable, but on the other, my heart was totally breaking! I think a few hugs and kisses when you return and they’ll forgive you for leaving. hehe

8. Pat Monday

I can’t even go to the grocery store without getting that look. Even when I go out to get the mail, I get the big stare down so of course Matilda has to come with me.

Yes, big treats and souvenirs for the both of them please, :)

9. constanceclarkescott

I know this look…all too well…………hard to leave them. They are adorable.

10. Karen

Awwww! That looks similar to the looks I see every morning as I’m leaving for work….they really have that ‘sheltie guilt’ look down pat, don’t they?

• Jo

Our Forrest does it every day, too. It’s even worse if one of us is leaving at an unexpected time, when he thinks we belong to him.

Boy do those two look crushed! I feel bad and I’m not even there.

11. Paige Thomas

Awww!! I wouldn’t have been able to go:) Most of my travels these days are close enough and dog friendly enough so I don’t have to go through this. They steal your heart (and everything else), don’t they?

12. Lum (Shadow's mom)

My heart is breaking! I hope you had a good trip. I’m sure they were happy when you returned — let’s see a picture of that scene!

Awww…by the look on their little faces they know what,s happening !

I see the same look on Kelly,s face when she knows I am going somewhere! They are very pretty!