31 Responses to “A Warm Fuzzy Feeling”

1. JGS

ANGUS – I KNOW YOU ARE A BOY SHELTIE, BUT STILL , YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS !!!!!!!!!!! THIS PICTURE WITH THE TWO LITTLE YELLOW FLOWERS FOR CONTRAST IS ONE FOR THE AGES – WOULD NEVER TIRE OF LOOKING AT THIS DAILY. THIS NEEDS TO BE PLACED IN A GOLD GUILD FRAME – PERFECTION ! I WOULD TAKE YOU THIS VERY MINUTE !

2. Lynnel

He is just too cute. And of course i’ve always wanted a blue merle. Maybe one will come into rescue, not that i want that for any furry babys! He is yummy though. :)

• Robby

Hey Peggy, I would love to see photos of your Shelties! The person who runs this site is named Kelly, and she is awesome. There is link at the top of the page called “Submissions” – try that if you want to see your Shelties featured here.

3. Dale

I looked cute up in the Dictionary and found Angus what a beautiful little guy. Love his name too.

4. Susan

This is the cutest ball of fluff I’ve ever seen. (I can only write this since I know my Shelties can’t read…lol.)

5. Nancy (Bailey, Chloe & Dreamer's Mom)

Oh, he’s adorable!! Love to see a picture of him when he’s full grown and in full coat.

6. Ruth Shoenthal

OMG, Angus may be the cutest little blue merle I’ve ever seen. His marking are wonderful. I want one, too.

7. Linda

How sweet. My morning started out a lot better this morning. I just want to give him a hug.

8. Cliff

There are plenty of wonderful Sheltie pictures posted here and many are certainly worthy of being used for a calendar but I would say this is one I could look at for a month and never tire of it. very cute pup there, thanks for sharing

Cliff