Shadow says: “Does this make me look dramatic?”

:) Lum

19 Responses to “Sheltie Spotlight”

1. Bill - owned by three Shelties and a Pom

“Come in, I’ve been expecting you.”
    Beautiful picture.

2. Lum (Shadow's mom)

Thanks everyone, for your fun comments today! I read them all to Shadow and he’s happy you think he looked so cool and wise(guy)!

3. In Memory of TenBear (Sheltie)

Put up some ropes, and Shadow would make a nice art gallery exhibition: “Dramatic Sheltie In Chair”.

As an added bonus, Shadow could periodically do some Barking Performance Art. :-)

4. leslie

Yes. Yes, Shadow, it does. And may I add with a touch of mellow. Melodramatic?(Cue the back ground music- Ride of the Valkyrie or In the Air Tonight). And….ACTION!

5. Helen

I wanna know , does he play the guitar or the banjo? You know Shelties can do everything.

6. jgs

shadow is either doing his impersonation of the godfather-dog or is in the middle of being interrogated for crimes against cats ! oR maybe, he is like taxi driver………… ” HEY…… YOU LOOKIN’G AT ME ……………….. YOU LOOKING AT ME ? ” IN ANY CASE, A GREAT DRAMATIC SHOT !!!!

Yes..I think also he is going to make us an offer that we won,t be able to
    refuse also!…………… Nice Photo

• Lum (Shadow's mom)

No, but his friend Spencer Bohren, bluesman extraordinaire from New Orleans, was preparing for a house concert here. Shadow was envious of the stage (especially the spotlight) and seized the opportunity!

8. Dominos mom

I think Shadow is deciding whether to “go to the mattresses”. Great photo and I too love the Godfather references.

9. Dan

Just what I was thinking Lisa!

“Set up a meeting with the heads of the other five families : The Collies, the Shepards, the Labradors, the Saint-Bernards and those little nippy Schnauzers”

or …

“The ASPCA is all over me about this cat thing”

lol!

• Lum (Shadow's mom)

I love the Godfather references! He is serious enough to be thinking such things …

• Jo

if he kisses my cheek am I done for? Or does that mean I’m ‘made’, I can never remember…

Anyway, Shadow def. looks dramatic to me!

• Joe Segro

Fuhgetaboutit! I think when you get kissed on the cheek your next to get whacked. Whacked out over Shelties. They are the best ever!