Jake’s breeder was trying to find him a forever home, and I had worried that he might be missing his kennel life.

LOL, seems he adjusted just fine, Deborah!  :))

15 Responses to “Silver Lining? No Worries!”

1. Susan

Yes, I would say he’s quite comfortable where he is now. I think I can even hear him snoring!

2. Robby

I can never resist grabbing a little white footie when they’re up in the air. I know, I should let that sleeping dog lie, but I cannot stop myself from grabbing relaxed little feet and swaying gently side to side. It’s worth the sleepy stink eye I always get.

• Kristy

Oh, that’s how my Nico sleeps with me in my bed. He is right next to my right shoulder and head, completely upside down just like that. Sometimes with the right paw up in the air and sometimes with them both bent. When I first saw this picture I thought it was my Nico sleeping. :) lOVE IT!

3. Dale

The ultimate in comfort, confidence, and trust… I would say Jake, his breeder and new home have done well!

4. Nancy (Bailey, Chloe & Dreamer's Mom)

Oh, what a content little boy! Absolutely wonderful! It took two years to get Chloe, my rescue girl, that content. Great job!!

5. Christine Palliser

My little Cody loves to sleep with all 4’s up but miss Cassie hates to be on her back. Shelties are so sweet!

6. JGS

WHEN A SHELTIE MAKES HIMSELF THIS VULNERABLE THEN YOU KNOW HE FEELS SAFE AND IS CONTENT WITH HIS HOME AND OWNER. JAKE FEELS JUST LIKE THAT. HOME SWEET HOME, JAKE ! GREAT PICTURE !

7. Ann

Well you could of fooled me by saying he might miss the kennel Ha! bet he’s a cutie when he’s standing up too.

8. Lum (Shadow's mom)

That’s one Sheltie who feels safe and secure! I love to see that posture. Good for both of you that you found one another. Happy trails to both of you, Deborah and Jake!