Lady Diana says: “I may have been raised in a puppy mill, but that doesn’t mean I have to act like it!”

Hugs for adopting her, Valerie!

18 Responses to “Perfect Etiquette”

What an absolutely stunning looking Sheltie Lady is. Look at the eyes, such contentment, and I agree with Lum, who got the better end of this bargain? Who gets the bigger congratulations here, Lady for getting a wonderful, caring new forever home, or Valerie for getting this beauty. Looks like a Win-Win all the way around.

2. Susan

Lady Diana, you are the perfect example of what can be, not what was. Big hugs to her adopter for saving this precious lady from what would have been a sad fate.

3. Robby

Sure, she looks ladylike….but leave her alone in the car with that silver sunshade I see tucked in there, and you will return to an orgy of shredded silver confetti and an unrepentant, gleeful Sheltie.

Ask me how I know.

4. Sharon

Long may she rule! Lady Di looks very regal. Kudos to you for rescuing this gorgeous and worthy girl!

5. Nancy (Bailey, Chloe & Dreamer's Mom)

Awww, such a beautiful princess!! Lady Diana looks very happy and content.

6. Chris

Lady Diana, if Eliza Doolittle did it, so can you!!! You definitely are a Fair Lady.

7. jAN hUNTER

What a beauty Diana is! I love her expression on her lovely face. Those crossed paws are so dainty!!

8. Bobbie

Oh how perfectly lovely and dignified she is! I have a puppy mill rescue sheltie boy. He’s not exactly dignified but he’s been an absolute treasure.

9. Jo

What a pretty ladylike girl Lady is! She looks like a joy to have around. Thanks for adopting her!

10. Lum (Shadow's mom)

Astonishing. She actually looks like she’s explaining herself to the unwashed masses! What a dignified, intelligent-looking creature she is, and so aptly named. Valerie, I’m not sure who got the better end of this adoption deal, but I know you’re both very happy!

11. Aus sheltie mum

What a majestic little queen! Well done on adopting, she looks happy!