14 Responses to “But my dog slept on my homework!”

1. Zoey's dad

Sorry to hear Corey is no longer with us. I’m sure you made his life a happy one. You can tell by how peacefully he’s sleeping.

2. Lum (Shadow's mom)

So sad to hear you’ve lost Corey. The picture of him snoozing on a pile of newspapers is one of my all-time favorites. What a lovely creature he was …

3. Jamie

Thank you all for your kind words. And thank you to Kelly who works tirelessly to brighten our days with such an amazing space.

I’m so sorry to hear of your loss of Corey. My baby, Bambi has been gone for 2 1/2 years and it is still a sad house without her. Thank you for sharing your furbaby with us, Rainbow bridge just welcomed another Angel in.

5. becky

my pip waits till im in the bed and lights out. he scratches the covers to get under where he can snuggle by me. then just i drift off to sleep, he stealthly sneaks out from his snuggle place by me and softly jumps to the floor and lays down by the bed where my feet touch the floor when I get up. We believe he is my reincarnated Nanny:> who took care ofme when I was a baby. And, he’s great at it. If I awaken during the night, he goes through the same routine, exactly. Poor little guy, his job never ends beause I m a light sleeper. HAHAH. Shelties have real jobs!

6. Sheila

For those we Love and have Loved, they will always hold a special place in our Hearts
    Sorry for little Corey’s loss. When I lost My little Missy I found a Wonderful Tribute web page at Sheltie Angels.
    My little Miss is on Page 50. Even after 3 years with her gone, I still go and have a good Cry.

7. In Memory of TenBear (Sheltie)

Jamie, my condolences on the loss of Cory.

SUCH a cute photo…

8. kathleen

Sorry for the loss of your friend. My sheltie loved a pillow on my bed…they are human dont you know???!!!!

9. Valerie

Corey left a loving and happy legacy. What a privilege to have shared in his life. Thank you.