Maggie after she earned her “Beginners A title” at her very 1st competition.

I feel as though she is saying: see, I knew I could do it!!!  I was so very proud of her.

Awe Angie, she loves you! :))

13 Responses to “Furried Treasure”

1. jAN hUNTER

Thanks for sharing Maggie with us. What a charmer she is! You can tell she is eager to please by her bright eyes and big smile. She is a beauty and her intelligent gaze is priceless!

2. Dale

I see a lot in this great photo. Maggie looks very eager to please, intelligent, and has a smile no Sheltie lover could ignore. One of the best photos I have seen on the site.

3. Angie

Thank you all for the wonderful compliments!!! Made my day!! (I sure needed a happy moment…..

Way to go MAGGIE!!!!….and you are so beautiful too…My AHHH moment for today!

5. Valerie

Maggie is just plain beautiful — from the smile on her face, — to the sparkle in her eye, – and on to the tip of her ear — and OH SO full of accomplishement. —rightly so!!!!!

Job well done sweet girl!

6. Jo

What a lovely face smiling up at you! Congrats to both of you, and I love the gold lame kerchief she’s wearing!

7. Dawn

Congratulations on the title!!! Beginners A the beginning of a fun career!!

8. Marylou

Good for Maggie! She is such a beauty!! Looks so happy, know she has
    a loving home & life!!
    Marylou

Congratulations Maggie on your first win, we know there are many more coming. This little lady is gorgeous, I love the tipped ears, the love and adoration in her eyes for you Angie, and that beautiful Sheltie smile. What a winning combination . . . I score this one 10 – 10 – 10!