(Door squeaks open and a little nose appears.)

Tyler says: “Dad, it is way past OUR bedtime.  Come upstairs!”

14 Responses to “Goodnight Sheltie”

1. Erin

Did Dad come running to the door? How can he resist such a cute little Sheltie nose?! Goodnight Tyler! :)

2. Zoey's dad

Tyler is a cute little guy! Looks just like my Murphy! Murphy falls asleep on the couch and doesn’t want to get up when it’s time to go upstairs to bed; however, if I went up without him, he’d only be a couple of minutes behind me for sure. He needs his pillow to get a good night’s sleep!

3. Lum (Shadow's mom)

Isn’t this funny? Shadow WILL NOT push his way through any crack in any door. Our friends say he’s too “gentlemanly.” He would be standing where Tyler is for DAYS … looks like Tyler may have the same affliction! He sure is a handsome fella.

We don,t need an alarm clock in our house neither.. Kelly also lets me know when it is time to go upstairs to bed…she does her circle thingie!!!
    Once we get upstairs she jumps up oin the bed has her little playtime..then it is down off the bed, and up onto the window seat where she watches all night to see if anything moves outside!Even a mouse doesn,t get past her for sure! LOL

Who needs an alarm clock when you have three shelties as alarm clocks! Glad to know I am not the only sheltie owner that can not sleep in.

Such a sweet photo… How can you say no to that face!

6. P. Price

My little girl isn’t quite as determined to get me to bed on time, but if I’m not up at the appointed hour, which is also breakfast time, I get the coldest nose in Dogdom stuck in my ear & there’s no rolling over & trying to go back to sleep, she simply does it again with whichever ear she can get to!

7. Izal's Mom

Yup, my Izal know when it is bed time and therefore knows when it is time to get up too, and woe be to us if we aren’t up when we should be!

I am not sure if he learned this on his own, or from the cat…who also knows when it is bed time.

I think they are in cahoots.

8. Diane

My Beau does that with me. He waits out side my bathroom for me. Sweet Boy

9. In Memory of TenBear (Sheltie)

Cute! My boy used to push open the bathroom door and peek at me like that.

Cute, I’ve seen this at home once or twice.Shelties sure like their schedules.

You know we are never out of Sheltie eye site and they can’t (or won’t!) rest until they have every one settled just how they want them. Goodnight little one, have good puppy dreams.