Aslan says: “Well, maybe not for YOU, mom, but I thought the sprinkler was great fun!”

The blade of grass is a nice touch don’t you think, Sarah?

17 Responses to “Not Such a Hot Idea?”

1. Kate Colbert

Aslan is so beautiful, even when water logged! What a fun photo. Our shelties (we have four) are big fans of the sprinkler as well.

2. Tina Bembry

My Sean loves the water hose and will look just like this if I have the hose out!

3. Nancy (Bailey, Chloe & Dreamer's Mom)

Beautiful, and that blade of grass – priceless!! My Chloe also loves the water any way she can get it – when I’m watering flowers, sprinkeling the lawn or just plain squirting the hose so she can run through it.

4. Tanja

Ahh how cute.. Three Shelties later and we still don’t have a water lover. All of ours avoid even a puddle. They got really good at timing the sprinkler to avoid getting their fur messed up.

5. jAN hUNTER

I love Aslan’s name. Was he named after the books by C.S.Lewis? My sheltie Ricky looked like Aslan the lion and he also loved the water. ( Wish my current shelties enjoyed it). Aslan’s hair is so cute with that sheltie curl showing. I know he is lots of fun and he is a beautiful sheltie.

• Sarah Chandler

Hi Jan,

I’m Aslan’s mummy :-) Yep we named him after Aslan the lion as we bought him when he was 8months old and saw many photos of him on show and his mane was so big and full, so thought Aslan was perfect :-) He’s a funny boy and makes us laugh all the time with his shenanigans :-)

6. Sherri Burruss

Looks just like our Miss Saddie after she rolls in the wet grass.

7. In Memory of TenBear (Sheltie)

My Sheltieboy didn’t want anything to do with water of any kind. He would never go near a sprinkler. When my father had the garden hose, my boy once hid behind a tree, and carefully peeked around it, to make sure that no water was coming his way. (My father once squirted water in his direction, and my boy was going to make sure that that never, ever, happened again.) In spite of hating water, he was such a cooperative doggie, that he never fussed about getting a bath.

8. Jo

The blade of grass is the icing on the cake! Time for a toweling off then more zoomies! What a sweet sheltie Aslan is.

hahaah Too cute…Kelly loves chasing the hose, and when and if she gets tired of it she heads for the towel!

My ah-h-h-h-h moment for the day. I love, love, love this face. How could you ever get mad at that? Aslan says, “C’mon Mom, I was just havin’ a little fun, OK?”