Here is my wife, Senior Airman Jenny Adams, finally home from Afghanistan, with her momma’s boy, Koji, our rescued Sheltie.  She is a flight medic who transported injured out of Afghanistan.
A very happy day, Brenton!

21 Responses to “Goodbye Sandstorms, Hello Cuddles!”

1. Zoey's dad

Rescuing the injured and rescuing Shelties! You’re awesome! Welcome home!

2. sharon

Oh your Koji is so happy to have you home! I’d like to add my thanks to you for your service to our country, and for rescuing a wonderful Sheltie. Lots of fun times ahead, I’m sure. Happy cuddling!

3. susan

Welcome home Jenny!! I bet Koji is so happy you’re back…hopefully for good.

WELCOME HOME, and an honor to have you serve your country, and God bless you, your wife and Koji !!! Many many happy and rewarding years ahead of you !
    From Dianne …in Canada

5. Abby Stover

Welcome Home. Thank you for serving our country. Cuddles is a beautiful sheltie enjoy!

6. jAN hUNTER

Congratulations to Senior Airman, Jenny. Thanks for serving us. I am thrilled you are back home with your darling, Koji and husband, Brenton!

Hi Sheltie Nation:

Has anyone seen or heard of an update on little Miss Petunia from Long Island, N.Y.? I’ve gone to her page on their website, but nothing that I can find has been posted.

If any one of you has found some information I would sure appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks Nation.

Sullivan

• Sullivan

Hi Kelly:

Thank you so much for the link. I did a little happy dance for Miss Petunia reading about the successful surgery and then cried reading everything else.

As everyone else has said, this baby has already gone through so much, this extra “kick in the hinney” just doesn’t seem fair.

Looks like I will continue to send hugs, kisses, love and prayers for this little sweet Angel.

Again, thank you.

Sullivan

Thank you Senior Airman Adams for a job well done. It is people like you who make me proud to be an American.

Thank you also for rescuing that beautiful little furbaby, Koji, that is also a job well done. Good wishes to you and your family on your home coming.

9. Judy

Thank you Jenny for your service. Enjoy your homecoming and your beautiful Sheltie who is obviously very happy to have you home. God bless you and your family.

Koji sure looks thrilled to have his mom home! Thank you for your service to our nation (the United States, not just Sheltienation:) Senior Airman Adams.

11. Mary

welcome home. it looks like lovely Koji is not going to let you out of his sight again