21 Responses to “Have you kissed your human today?”

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved friend Rigby…What a handsome girl she was ……..Rigby will be waiting for you at the other side of Rainbow Bridge.

What a beautiful and touching Photo…..LOL

2. LadyMcBeth

I am so sorry for the loss of the sweetheart Rigby….but am glad you have her son to keep the sheltie spirit alive in your family. This is a very beautiful and touching photo.

3. Chris

Rigby was a gallant lady who left the world better than she found it. Love you, Sheila!!

4. lori

my beautiful girl Brandy left me 6 weeks ago and my heart still cries. she was 15 years old…….My Darling Brandy…run free to the nearest star; turn right and travel on til morning light…when you reach our heavenly home, pause awhile and wait for me…Godspeed my beautiful girl. this was my good bye to her. i loved her SO MUCH.

5. Barb Miller

What a beautiful photo … genuinely cute!!!

My condolences Sheila on the loss of Rigby ~ she was a beautiful girl with a loving soul. Sounds like she was your <3 doggie!

Sheltie Blessings!

Barb :)

6. In Memory of TenBear (Sheltie)

My condolences on the loss of Rigby. I know, it hurts beyond words.

That’s a very cute and sweet photo to remember Rigby by.

7. Kristy

Sheila we are so sorry about Rigby! She will be sadly missed!That picture is the picture i have saved on my phone so that every time mom calls that photo pops up and it always makes me smile,Ben too! Thankyou for giving us the oppertunity to get to know and love Rigby we will miss all of her sweet kisses.

8. Michele

Sheila & family, What a sweet photo. To have a Sheltie for 16+ years and for your Rigby to look so good at his age is very impressive. I am very sorry for your loss of Rigby this week. He was very blessed to have you, and I’m sure he blessed your family immensly.

Condolances,
    Michele

Oh Rigby, you are at the Rainbow bridge waiting for your family. I hope you get to play with all the Shelties who have gone ahead of you! You were so pretty, I bet you made a lot of people happy. Licking little Ben’s ear, what a sweet picture!

Tears & a smile for Rigby, Sheila, so sorry for your loss, treasure the memories of 16 years together.

10. Judy

Absolutely wonderful photo. This one will be a treasure. I had Tyler (my heart dog) for 16 years and they just keep getting sweeter with age. Enjoy every moment.

11. jAN hUNTER

Rigby and Ben make an awesome duo!! How fortunate that you have a 16 year old sheltie to enjoy. I hope Ben and Rigby have many more fun times. They both are very handsome.

With 2 such sweet little faces, how do you know who to kiss first? You can almost feel the love Rigby and Ben have for each other generating right through the screen. How blessed they are to have each other.

13. Joan

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, this one only needs two—Love, Happiness. Adorable!

14. Sheila Johnson

And thank you, Sheltie Nation, for making my day by posting the photo. A fitting tribute to our girl.

15. Sheila Johnson

This photo made me smile with a tears in my eyes this morning. I am sad to say that Rigby passed away on Wednesday of this week. She was 16 years 3 months old and had never really had a sick day in her life until the last couple of days. She was the sweetest, kindest, most lovable Sheltie. We blessed us with her son, Charlie, who is just as sweet and kind. Forever Loved, Forever Missed. Wait for me at The Bridge, Rigby.

• Karen

So sorry for your loss of Rigby – she sure looks like she was a sweetheart!

• Sullivan

Miss Shelia, I was so sorry to read of Rigbys’ passing. I sent my Angel over the bridge almost 3 years ago so I, (as well as many other SN fans), know the heartache you are feeling right now. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and Rigby at this trying time.
      RIP pretty Angel girl.

• Tina

Sheila… my heart aches for you. Please take comfort in knowing how deeply you loved her and what a wonderful life she lived. She is so beautiful in the photo you shared with us. May of us know your pain all too well and you are not alone. Sending you hugs and healing energy.