Sweet Pea, Ruby, Trixie and Grace are adoptees from Sheltie Shack Rescue in Blue Rapids, KS.

They are preparing for the annual all girls birthday bash!

Hugs to you Tina for giving so many sweet Shelties a loving home!

12 Responses to “The Awkward Party Photo”

1. sharon

Cuteness X 4!! Gotta love the girls. I’ve always had female dogs and they’ve gotten along great. Your pack must give you such pleasure. Have a great birthday celebration, ladies!

2. Danny's mommy

Sheltie Shack is one of my favorite rescues. It is far from a shack. Any sheltie that winds up there is given the best care and love plus having beautiful grounds to run around on. The party girls are adorable.

3. jAN hUNTER

What beauties your girls all are!! I hope their party was the best. Thank you for giving these sweeties a home. I know they give so very much back to your household.

4. Debbie Gilbert

This picture made me laugh out loud. Thanks for sharing!

One question: “Sheltie Shack”? The name conjures up all kinds of disturbing possibilities.

5. leslie

Four times the love, four times the kisses, four times the smiles, four times “the look”, four times the tumbleweeds. You are the luckiest sheltie mom EVER!!!

6. Bobbie

LOL!!!! The expressions on those sweet girls’ faces are absolutely priceless! Little Grace looks like she partied just a little too hard ;) Rescues are THE best!

My Goodness! Congratulations Tina, for giving all this wonderfullness a safe, happy, healthy home. Lucky you to have so much beauty in one place. My guess is you are going to have to buy a new vacuum!! LOL