Breeze is 13 years old. He is blind, deaf and just tad grey, but still lives life to it’s fullest!

Tandy says he goes everywhere with his ‘penguin’!

18 Responses to “A Sheltie Lesson…”

1. Lum (Shadow's mom)

What a splendidly handsome man. And a unique and wonderful name!
    Wishing you many more years of joy together.
    Shadow

2. Valerie

Kelly-
    I made an error yesterday and called the sheltie by the owner’s name. Tandy should be BREEZE! Could you please edit it to read, as follows:
    Thanks,
    Valerie

August 28, 2012 • 8:36 am Ears up, tail up, right foot forward, — Penguin in place, — 1,2,3 and MARCH……

This amazing gentlemen would be the perfect leader to any sheltie parade! His pride gives sparkle to the eyes that cannot see. BREEZE is a most handsome and glorious sheltie. May each of his days be as happy as this day.

3. sharon

You would never know this sweet alert boy has ANY impairments. He’s just getting on with loving and living life! Thanks so much for sharing, it really made me smile.

4. Judy

What a proud handsome boy Breeze is. I love how dogs just make the best of whatever comes their way. A fine lesson for us humans! Senior dogs are so very special. They seem to get even sweeter. My heart dog Tyler stayed with me for 16 yrs. I hope you & Breeze are together for a long, long time.

5. Bobbie

Gorgeous, gorgeous boy! And I love senior dogs. My Teddy is thirteen as well. Can’t hear a thing and the eyesight is not so good anymore, but he is so, so full of love! All he wants is to cuddle.

6. Sandra

What a handsome lad he is! An inspriation to all of us who have had
    dealings with our babies getting older. Way to go!

7. Susan

Isn’t it amazing how dogs don’t allow their shortcomings to interfere with their fun as long as they have loving hands to guide them?

8. Ann

What a beautiful boy! He truly is a blessing! May you have many more happy years together!

9. Valerie

Ears up, tail up, right foot forward, — Penguin in place, — 1,2,3 and MARCH……

This amazing gentlemen would be the perfect leader to any sheltie parade! His pride gives sparkle to the eyes that cannot see. Tandy is a most handsome and glorious sheltie. May each of his days be as happy as this day.

10. Marylou

Breeze is so beautiful–would never know he has a problem with life–
    seems so happy and playful–God Bless that Breeze-hope he has a long
    life with the love he certainly is getting from his family!!

Breeze looks great strutting his stuff with his trusty penguin along for the ride. Go senor Sheltie!

12. Kimberly Agzigian

What a happy boy! Seeing his beautiful face was like a Breeze of fresh air:-) I wish you many more years of happiness together!

WOW, what a stunner Breeze is. There’s not enough nice things you can say about this handsome little man, that full white blaze makes him striking. The penguin? Everyone needs their security blanket handy, blind and deaf, my guess is he is the last one to realize that.