Chica and Chili are having a blast on the Rhine in Switzerland!

Oh so dirty…but so fun, Freddie!

17 Responses to ““Swiss” bees!”

1. Susan

Are they having fun or what?! Zooming around like they’re out of their minds and digging holes the size of basketballs. Shelties really know how to have fun!

2. Tina

It’s Monday morning and I feel so blah sitting at work so I thought I would check out sheltie nation for a pick me up. This video made me laugh out loud. I love it… especially the digging contest. Who can dig deeper and the fastest?? This is too precious!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful shelties!!!

3. jack (chewys') and (repunzel's) dad

my heart fills with good feelings watching those puppys play and have a good time . Bravo!

4. Freddie

Thanks for all the comments, Chica, Chili, my wife and I really appreciate it. We love our shelties !

5. Barb Miller

What a cute pair of Shelties! So much energy and so much fun on a lovely beach!

6. jAN hUNTER

This was so neat to watch. I always love shelties having fun and I have never seen any on the Rhine. Thanks for sharing these adorable shelties with us and making our day!

7. Liz

Fantastic!

Time to run run run run chase chase chase!

BARK!

DIG DIG DIG DIG DIG!

Hahahahhah!

8. Holly

Thank you for the smile of the day!! What fun it is to have a pair of Shelties!! :)

9. Elizabeth

Love, LOVE, LLLLUUUVVVV this! What a happy video to watch and rewatch! Chili and Chica really love each other and play so well together!

What fun!! Sure wish I could bottle some of that energy for when my you-know-what is draggin’ LOL Such beautiful furbabies, it looks like they keep you laughing all the time. Thanks for a good start to my day.