22 Responses to “Hey, Look What I Found in the Sofa!”

1. Judy

Boy do I recognize that look! I agree with Robby’s comment about pre-emptive stick eye. Buddy’s saying “you’re not really going to try to sit here, are you! ” One more thing I love about our Shelties. They think they are furry people…and they’re right.

2. Karen

Heheh looks like someone just woke him from a nap, or he is telling you to back away from the couch!

3. Rachel

Buddy is so handsome! One of my shelties loves my couch too, but not throw pillows, she knocks them off! I finally stopped putting the pillows back. We know who rules the couch! Our shelties!

Buddy knows where to go ..

.Funny how they , like us have their special place for comfort and relaxation…Buddy is very pretty…
    Kelly jumps up on my hubby,s rocking chair as soon as he leaves it..Then when she sees him coming..she hops off and waits for her chance to take it over again..So funny !

5. jAN hUNTER

Buddy looks so comfy on HIS sofa. Shelties have a way of knowing their place at the tops of the pack! He is so very handsome. Thanks for sharing this with all of us.

• Paige Thomas

Jan, he and his brother Timmy do rule the pack. . .I have that shirt that says it is my Sheltie’s world. . .I just live in it:)!

6. Tina

Oh my goodness!!! I just love this shot of Buddy and the look on his face is priceless. He seems to be saying… I am a sheltie and life is GRAND, now leave me alone! Buddy surely is a fine looking sheltie!!

• Paige Thomas

Oh, believe me Tina, life is grand. But then Buddy and his brother Timmy have made it that way for me many times over. . .love and joy overflow!!

7. Joanne

I LOVE finding a sheltie in my sofa, especially when said sheltie wiggles over and somehow ends halfway on my lap!

• Paige Thomas

Buddy is not the huggable loveable type since he thinks he is a working dog. . .but he will tolerate me a little. Then, he wants his ‘Sheltie’ space back:)!

YIPEE! I’ll take one also please . . . it would make my year to find one of these little cuties in my sofa. I’ve got a brand new loveseat any baby can claim for their own, even has their own pillow(s).

I love those eyes, they seem to be saying, Are you taking my picture AGAIN, can’t a fella get any sleep around here? Buddy is such a handsome young man, he’s going to have to get used to the camera, right Paige?

• Paige Thomas

He is a funny boy! He and his brother, Timmy are opposite. Timmy loves to travel, ride in a car and get his picture taken. Buddy is the opposite. . .work, work and work, unless he has that sofa:)!