14 Responses to “Oh. Are You Working?”

1. Jenni

Thank you everyone! Shea knows just the look to get her Mom’s attention. You can be certain she has lots of play time and treats with those eyes and face :)

2. Diane

When Beau feels like I’m been on the computer to long, he comes over and pokes me in the butt with his nose, I get up and he runs to corner)game playing . He lays down and then I put my head on his shoulder and rubb his belly until he’s had enough

3. Valerie

your little furry reminder that all work and no play is no way to spend the day. hope you were able to get a little work done!

p.s. Linus and Lulu say hello!

• Jenni

Shea says Hi to Linus and Lulu too! :)

We need to plan another sheltie play date with Petey, Chan and Max!

The eyes say it every time..And they also get me every time.
    Shea is so pretty too!
    Thankyou for my Ahhh moment this morning…lol

5. jAN hUNTER

Poor Shea. He has to let his mommy work for awhile. His gorgous eyes tell the entire story. Thanks for sharing your handsome sheltie with us today.
    I hope he gets all your attention SOON!!

6. Carol

Oh, how I know that look!
    My Cisco was a “Sheltie teen” at a time when I was very busy trying to meet writing deadlines. At one point I lifted my head from my work to discover that every toy in the house had been brought in and laid at my feet and I hadn’t even noticed! Bad Mom! After that I made sure to schedule breaks for my little beloved.

7. Cassie's Mom

I work from home and mine is always sleeping under my desk with me…I take small ball breaks with Cassie. She is a very sweet looking girl!

These beautiful little babies say so much with their eyes, boy are we ever going to be in trouble if they ever find voices! Come on Mom, work can wait . . . just throw the ball, you know you want too! Lucky you Jenni, Shea is a beauty.