Black button nose and eyes. Oh my!

9 weeks is a dangerous time, people!

Tri-color Sheltie puppy

Tully’s mom, Annie says: “He’s lucky he’s so cute, because he loves finding new ways to get into trouble!”

Awe, Annie. Never really any trouble, right? :)

24 Responses to “THIS GUY IS DEADLY!”

1. Leslie

Such a darlin’ boy- everything brand new and an adventure! I miss those days when they are small enough to scoop up and hug and kiss!!! I am a sucker for puppy belly, puppy breath and puppy paws!! Give Tully a snuggle for me, you lucky girl! PS put the toilet paper rolls UP HIGH or IN A CUPBOARD. Trust me…

2. Zoey's dad

Total cuteness along with that puppy smell! I wish I could bottle it! I wish I knew what our three rescues looked like as puppies.

3. Lum (Shadow's mom)

Spectacular! Congratulations Annie.

Tully is a beauty indeed, and seems to know who he is already … an adorable and smart little bugger.

Shadow and I wish you both many years of that pure, unique joy that only Sheltie love can provide!

How could a cute little black-button nose go looking for trouble? Then all we have to do is look into their innocent looking eyes and our hearts melt all over again !!! hahah

5. jAN hUNTER

As soon as I saw Tully , it was love at first sight! What a beautiful face and eyes. Bet he could get into alot of trouble at that age. Enjoy your special puppy and before long he will be a handsome, well behaved? adult.

Enjoy.

6. Brenda

Oh how cute! Tully looks almost identical to my Marley. My baby is 9 months old now and we are still telling him he is lucky he is so cute! Just warning you…it gets worse before it gets better! Haha, tons of fun though too! Congrats on your new furry baby!

7. Tina

What an irresistible cutie pie. I can’t stand it… I just want to pick him up and hug him to pieces. Congratulations on your new baby sheltie!! He is beautiful!!!

8. Peggy

He is so cute, looks like what I imagine my Flash would have looked like at that age, we got him when he was 8 months old. Enjoy him!!

Oh my, I am in LOVE! Sweet, sweet face! Tully will be getting plently of hugs and kisses! Enjoy you new pup… take plently of pictures and videos to post on Sheltie Nation!

10. Renee

OMG He is absolutely lovely. Looks like he is trying to think of something that would get him into trouble. Gotta love a sheltie pup.

11. Shirlee

Just like human kiddos, you cannot turn your back for even a moment! He is going to grow up to be a most handsome sheltie – & smart too.

12. Sue Wyar

My Zebe looked very much like Tully when he was little. And got into too many things. I hate to tell you, he is 9 and still gets into trouble most every day. I also need to dog proof everytime I leave the house! Good luck with your cutie, he will bring you many years of joy and craziness!

13. Elizabeth

Annie PERFECTLY verbalized what I’ve always thought about Sheltie babies! It’s a darn good thing that they are so cute because they are also so smart and curious that they get into all kinds of situations that they shouldn’t!

Even though we ‘puppy proof’ as much as possible, I’ve mentally wrung my hands after some puppy misadventures but couldn’t be upset because they were so adorable. Just very, very thankful that the worst didn’t happen!

Look at mischevious in those eyes, you can just see all that Sheltie brain power working overtime . . . OK, what’s next? Where do I go from here, I think there must be a shoe or sock just waiting for me!

That’s a face EVERY mother can love. Tully is so cute as a baby, he is going to be one handsome adult. I wish you and your little guy many long, happy years together.