Benjamin is 13 years old, half blind and almost deaf.

But he waits every day in the chair looking out the front bay window for our cars. When mom & dad are home, all is good in his world.

Shetland Sheepdog waiting for owner to come home.

Isn’t it nice to be loved, Chris?  :)

15 Responses to “It’s 5:01PM somewhere in the world.”

1. jack (chewys') and (repunzel's) dad

what a beautiful event to come home to every day. I know the feeling !
    God Bless

2. Susan

That is so adorable. I wish we could trust our Zoey not to destroy something while we’re out, but we cannot. Perhaps when she’s older.

3. Bobbie

How sweet and wonderful! I have a 13-year-old rescued sheltie and it’s the same with him. Can’t hear a thing and doesn’t see so well anymore. No more long hikes for him either. But he’s just happy, happy to be where I am. I love seniors.

4. Valerie

I am certain that knowing Benjamin will be there to lovingly greet you brings a smile to your face each day when you arrive home.

5. jAN hUNTER

May God bless sweet little Benjamin and his parents. He is darling and I am sure he is most loved.

Benjamin, you are so sweet to wait patiently for Mom & Dad to come home. I bet as soon as one of them pulls into the driveway, you’re off & barking to greet them after a long day guarding the house. Senior Shelties are awesome!

Little Benjamin has his special spot to wait for his family to pull up in the driveway…and a comfy place it is..Kelly always waits on her blankie by the door looking out to the carport!

Benjie is adorable! lol

How sweet little Benjamin is! Great that he has made it to 13 years old…
    I LOVE the fact that he has made himself so comfortable waiting for his family. So much LOVE! May he have many more blessed years to come. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful image…

This is the best kind of Monday AW-W-W moment to start the day with. There is nothing better in the world than the unconditional love of our furbabies. I don’t know who benefits more from this, us the humans or the furbabies, all I know is when that love is there, all is right in the world. Chris, please give little Benjamin extra hugs and kisses from me today.