You know the type; strong, silent & always mugging for the camera!

Shetland Sheepdog and stuffed toy

Tony is a very tolerant guy, Paula! ;)

9 Responses to “Oh, It’s This Guy Again”

1. Tina

Tony is one fine looking sheltie!!!!! Nice tipped ears!!!!! I love how shelties hog the sofa!!

Tony is thinking I had better tolerate this guy, cause he is much bigger than me!! haha
    Cute..lol

3. jAN hUNTER

Tony is just adorable! I know he is tired of that extra large version of himself trying to get attention . Thanks for showing us your beautiful sheltie.

Tony, that stuffed shirt doesn’t have anything on you. You have a lovely blaze, the other guy doesn’t have one. Also the other guy never protects the home by barking furiously at interlopers, does he? You are top dog Tony!

This remark is directed at Zoey’s Dad. I’m sorry, I didn’t see your question from the Oct.19th post about the salad that I had created for Bambi. If it is not too late, no, it did not cause her to be gassy. Have you tried it yet? Does your baby love it? If it looks like she is getting bored with it, change it up and use green beans, or different meats. There is many available at the tuna isle. My baby also loved peas, I even used those sometimes. Usually what ever you have on hand, as long as it is “people food”!

6. Elizabeth

Sorry, but while I think Tony is very cordial, I still think he’s keeping a watchful eye out on this ‘visitor’ ;-) But what a lovely gentleman Tony is!

Paula, Please, please, please: Where did you get the giant, strong, silent Sheltie?

THX, in advance, for any info you can give!

• Paula

Elizabeth,
      Sorry it took so long to respond, my friend just told me she saw Tony on this website. I got the big stuffed Sheltie, Fred, years ago at I believe Toys-R-Us. Fred has been company to three of my shelties when they were little, they would wrestle with him, he is a comfort when they are puppies getting use to their new homes. I will send more of Fred and Shelties, and hope they get on this site.

What? I gotta share MY couch with this one . . . again? If he’s going to stay around, he needs to find his own safe haven, I’ve already called dibbs on this spot! I love that face, it’s as if he’s saying, “Mom, please make him go away.” I’m predicting they are NOT going to be BFF’s.