Our rabbit, “Max” and our Sheltie, “King” are best buds!

They were at the patio door waiting to come in from the rain.

Sheltie and bunny rabbit

OMG, James & Miranda they are so cute!

14 Responses to “Hellooooo. Anybody hooome?”

1. jAN hUNTER

They are both so adorable! I know that your sheltie was NOT happy in that rain. King looks like our mickey does when he is wet. Thanks for sharing this wonderful twosome with us. Both are beauties.

2. Robby

Yep, I’ve got bunnies and a Sheltie, too. The dog keeps them in line. But bossy bunnies can definitely hold their own against gentle Shelties! Everyone gets along fine. I’m in Southern California, though, so I don’t let them all rampage together in the summertime, because I worry that the buns will overheat. But in cooler months? Everybody does the zoomies.

3. sharon

Cute overload! We’ve had bunnies over the years with our Shelties and all got along fine. Actually the dogs were a little wary of bunny zoomies! Max and King are a great pair of buddies.

4. Pat Monday

Max was a sheltie in his past life, I just know it. These two speak the same language.

Cute beyond belief.

• Michele

OMG!!! That picture is great!!! What a gentle soul King is. Not sure I’d trust any of my dogs with a rabbit! Max & King are so cute!!! Love the clever captions too! Thanks so much for sharing this picture!

5. Jill

They are are way too cute. I think my heart burst from cute overload. Your Max is such a good sweetie, too. I’m surprised he didn’t run away. Are they outside alone?

So precious!

What a pair of cuties! I want a rabbit so bad, now I can show this to DH & campaign for one.

I love both expressions, they aren’t happy at being rained on.

7. Ann

What a cute pair! I bet they have loads of fun together in the yard! How can you resist those two pairs of adorable eyes staring at you?

Thank you so much for starting my day with this fun picture of Max and King. Miranda, are you catching that stink eye that King is throwing your way as if to say, You need to hurry up and open this door, can’t you see it is raining and we DON’T want to melt? However, I do love the expressions on both their faces . . . your little Max is a little cutie-patootie too.