14 Responses to “Is Santa here yet?”

1. Piper's Mom

I am so sorry for your loss. When I realized that Scarlet had passed, I had tears for her and her family. Her face was so precious. What a heartbreaker. I lost my wheaten terrier terrier after 14 1/2 years with her, and the only thing that healed my heart was finding my little sheltie Piper. May your hearts heal.

2. Gary

One year today Scarlet became my Sheltie Angel! I am sure she is waiting the other side of the Rainbow Bridge…..

3. Michael

I can’t believe it has been almost year since she has been gone.

It was so hard to say no to that face!

4. jAN hUNTER

I loved this picture of sweet Scarlet. She has the most beautiful, sweet face. I know Santa will not forget HER!!!

5. Debbie

Scarlet,
    We love and miss you our little Sheltie angel!!!
    Gary, Debbie, Michael and Kelly

6. Joanne

Oh Scarlet, I know that look so very well! A beautiful girl like you will be getting some wonderful presents, no doubt!

7. Tina

Look at those longing eyes. Baby Scarlet, precious one… don’t worry Santa will be here soon. She’s a beauty!!!

AWWWW Scarlet..be patient our friend…..And when he comes down that chimney of your, I can bet you are going to get a big surprise…

Scarlet, you are so pretty! I just know Santa is getting his bag of dog toys ready so he can land on your roof & bring you lots of toys & treats.

Try not to wake the whole house by barking when he arrives! He’s the only stranger you can let sneak in without barking at him.

10. sharon

“SIGH. It’s so hard to wait; and doesn’t that mean I have to keep being GOOD???” LOL. Scarlet is counting down the days, for sure. What a beautiful girl.

11. Joan

Oh Santa, you just have to dump those toys and treats. That face is adorable! It says, “Honest Santa, I’ve been very good!”

Be still my heart…. what a beautiful face.
    Poor little Scarlet. Maybe a cookie will help.
    With a face like that how can anyone say No… right Michael?

Scarlet, why the long face? Hang in there little one, Santa is busy making the last list check for naughty and nice little girls and boys and of course, we know what list you will be on don’t? Just don’t forget to have dad leave Santa cookies and milk!