11 Responses to “A Bicycle Built for Wahoooooooo!”

1. Susan

Wow!! Now that’s riding in style. Grins on both faces meant a good time was had by all.

Oh Cooper you made my day ..again..You look so COOOL sitting up there, and bet loving every moment!

3. robertjm

There’s one happy looking pup! If we tried putting Jakey in a basket like that I think he’d freak out and try and gt away as fast as he could when it started moving.

4. Tina

Cooper is so adorable. Look how happy they both look!!!! I like how is leg is dangling off his seat.

5. Jan hunter

wow, I know Cooper is having a ball riding in the bike seat!! He is certainly a fortunate sheltie to get to ride in that fashion. Cooper is one VERY handsome boy. Thanks for sharing his beauty and his fun with us all.

6. Debbie Robillard

Cooper is so cute riding and looks like he is enjoying himself very much. Adorable photo!

Copper is so cute riding along on the-the-the-what is that thing? Whatever it is, Cooper is enjoying the ride & looking good at the same time!

Cooper, Cooper, give me your answer do, I’m half crazy all for the love of you. Looks like Cooper is out stylin’ and profilin’ in his own personal surry and driver. Me thinks he’s just a tab bit spoiled! But that’s OK, that’s what Shelties are put on this earth for, them to tell us what to do and us to bend over backwards tending to their every wish and command, and there is no denying it, we ALL do it!

Jeff, your Cooper is just too handsome for words, I love the color of his coat and what looks like a little white diamond between his eyes.